Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Malkin: Get Up Off Your Knees

Malkin: Get Up Off Your Knees

She has guts and speaks the truth:

America, straighten your spines. Unbow your heads. No home or nation was ever saved by kowtowing to invaders or ransackers. Unless you are praying to God, get up off your knees.

https://alphanewsmn.com/malkin-get-up-off-your-knees/

Well said. I really enjoy her articles. It's nice to see journalism focused on the truth.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Site Supporter
    Um...holding up The Proud Boys as a paragon of righteousness seems ridiculous as best.

There's a big gap between equal rights/treatment and "white guilt"/all cops are evil.

The path of least resistance will seldom get you where you need to be.

Quote Originally Posted by rjohnson4405 View Post
    Um...holding up The Proud Boys as a paragon of righteousness seems ridiculous as best.

There's a big gap between equal rights/treatment and "white guilt"/all cops are evil.
    Yeah, the Proud Boys claim to just be "Western Chavaunists" but McInnes talked about the superiority of "white" culture many, many times in public. And they are heavily involved with the cluster of "alt-right" assholes who peddle in coded racism, then claim "it's just a joke, you dumb liberal" when called out it. I would bet many would-be PBs are now "Boogaloo" assholes, using much the same tactics, but now with guns as magic totems, too. Just another group that wants attention and maybe a street fight or two, quickly broken up by the cops.

Malkin reminds me of shrill leftists like the "Chapo Trap House" crew. Tons and tons of virtue signaling, no real analysis or depth to anything she says. She gets bonus points for being Asian, and giving white viewers complete cover for everything they already thought was right, and since a minority says it, it can't be racist!

Special bonus points for being a member of the ethnic group that even many neo-Nazis approve of (at least if you are female).
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

triple bonus points for defending internment camps during WWII

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_D..._of_Internment

A real civil libertarian.

I wonder how she would feel if Japanese-Americans (sorry, no other term works) had physically resisted internment?
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

She reads like just another demagogue and edgelord. She would be categorized under "entertainment" rather than "journalism" in my mental library. I just deleted that article from my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    She reads like just another demagogue and edgelord. She would be categorized under "entertainment" rather than "journalism" in my mental library. I just deleted that article from my brain.
    I've never been a fan of hers either. Glad some others agree.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Yup, she’s just banging on a drum in a tribalist drum circle, without creating anything new or interesting.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Leaving out the Proud Boys paragraph, I get that being problematic...
    What's the issue with the gist of the article? I don't know shit about Michelle Malkin otherwise, maybe that's what I'm missing.. To be honest, I'm catching some virtue signal vibes in this thread. Not interested in stirring the pot, just confused. I guess I don't get it.

User Tag List