Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IDPA Sights

IDPA Sights

General question, for those who shoot IDPA, what type of sights do you use?
    Dawson Chargers-Black rear, Fiber front here.

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Ameriglo Spartans as on my carry weapons.

Back when I shot IDPA, I always used my carry gun, so adjustable Meprolight night sights. If I were setting up a gun just for IDPA, I'd use Sevigny's (https://sevignyperformance.com/). They're an excellent balance of speed and accuracy.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Dawson fiber optic front and a 10-8 U notch rear.

Fiber optic front, adjustable rear.

Most of the people in my age group have shifted over to 'poor man's open' (carry optics).

Dawson FO front, mostly stock white dot rear.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Way back when I used to shoot IDPA, I'd use Warren/Sevigny fiber optic sights with their fixed rear.

Proctor sights or Defoors, same as my carry pieces which are the same pieces I compete with.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Finally able to convert all my guns to Fiber optic front and plain black rear. All have Dawsons minus except for my Glock 26 gen 4 which shoots like a laser with the sevigney fiber sights.

Yup. Different brands, but my regular match guns all have fibre optic front, black rear. I am sending a blade out today to have it converted, nobody makes fibre optic for Pythons and I like to get the Colt out occasionally just to show it actually shoots.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

User Tag List