Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Sales during riots

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    The above, if it it’s true speaks to a sad undersell of 2a rights to non gun owners who would benefit from exercising their 2a rights, rather than anything like gun owning causing a trump vote.

Turns out the rights belong to everyone not just those of whom we approve.
    You appear to value your 2nd amendment rights. Did you vote for Trump?

Not everyone is a single issue voter and I doubt that "non gun owners" who convert suddenly decide that's their issue. My ex-wife modified her stance on guns over the years but wouldn't vote for anyone who would restrict abortion access, that was her "one issue".

Anyway, as long as you believe the NYT it's real: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...an-divide.html Trump also wins 48/50 states when it's divided into "rural vs urban" and "working class whites vs everyone else". Clinton, on the other hand, wins every state when it's "athiests vs everyone else".

Trump just needs to get everyone into a small country church and he'll win by a landslide.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post

Not everyone is a single issue voter and I doubt that "non gun owners" who convert suddenly decide that's their issue. My ex-wife modified her stance on guns over the years but wouldn't vote for anyone who would restrict abortion access, that was her "one issue".

Anyway, as long as you believe the NYT it's real: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...an-divide.html Trump also wins 48/50 states when it's divided into "rural vs urban" and "working class whites vs everyone else". Clinton, on the other hand, wins every state when it's "athiests vs everyone else".

Trump just needs to get everyone into a small country church and he'll win by a landslide.
    I assume when they say 'not enough data' for households in Wyoming without guns, it is because they couldn't find any.

The above, if it it’s true speaks to a sad undersell of 2a rights to non gun owners who would benefit from exercising their 2a rights, rather than anything like gun owning causing a trump vote.

Who is “We Approve”? This would indicate there are groups that some people would not approve of having guns. I sure hope you are not making “we approve” a PF issue.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter

Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I assume when they say 'not enough data' for households in Wyoming without guns, it is because they couldn't find any.
    I've lived here a very long time. Many of my friends are liberals who I presume voted for Clinton. They have guns. Households without a gun are few and far between (pun intended). ELN

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming Shooter View Post
    I've lived here a very long time. Many of my friends are liberals who I presume voted for Clinton. They have guns. Households without a gun are few and far between (pun intended). ELN
    One of many reasons I've long thought about relocating up north

Not in the cards any time soon, but a man can dream...

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    That’s a rhetorical question, right? Of course I didn’t vote for trump. Nor will I, ever - not for him, nor his apologists and enablers. Over my time here I’ve said why, have repeatedly stated single issue voting is a luxury I don’t have and have never had. There are many like me....starting with my wife. All of this is ground I’ve covered here, more than once. Abortion is just one of the issues we care about. We’re also big on equal protection of law, separation of church and state, and lgbt rights, being two women. So yeah.

i have also said here why I train and carry, that I’ve been shot at and assaulted, and that my wife and I have been assaulted and harassed together. So yes, 2a rights are important to me. Very important. But so are the other things, like when we lived in a state that amended its constitution to ban same sex marriage AND domestic partnerships. Not a gun problem. One doesn’t soon forget which party tends to advocate for such things, and why.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post

Census worker in Wyoming.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post

Census worker in Wyoming.
    The picture is obviously a fake. Her hair isn't blowing, the brush is still...they're not foolin' anyone.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    The picture is obviously a fake. Her hair isn't blowing, the brush is still...they're not foolin' anyone.
    Don't get blown away in Wyoming.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    That’s a rhetorical question, right? Of course I didn’t vote for trump. Nor will I, ever - not for him, nor his apologists and enablers.
    So given that perspective, how does that map indicate either
    sad undersell of 2a rights to non gun owners
    or
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List