Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mirzon P320 Grip

Mirzon P320 Grip

Looks kind of interesting. It seems styled after the P30 and VP9.

https://www.rainierarms.com/mirzon-s...76184708961793

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Someone needs to make a flat, blocky one so the guys who really who what's up can have something good.

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    Someone needs to make a flat, blocky one so the guys who really who what's up can have something good.
    Sounds exactly like the X series grips

I am waiting for an enterprising individual or company to offer grip frames for the P320 that use other magazines, such as HK P30/VP9, Beretta 92/M9, or Glock magazines for 9x19 or 1911 magazines for the .45. The big plus of the P320 is the modular approach, but no one has taken advantage of the huge installed base for those magazines or, in the case of HK, famed magazine performance. Imagine switching or trying new platforms and not needing a huge investment in magazines.

The approach would also allow the use of boutique calibers (hello 9x23, 7.65 Luger, .32 S&W Long) with the P320 fire control group. Talk about gun hipster heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I am waiting for an enterprising individual or company to offer grip frames for the P320 that use other magazines, such as HK P30/VP9, Beretta 92/M9, or Glock magazines for 9x19 or 1911 magazines for the .45. The big plus of the P320 is the modular approach, but no one has taken advantage of the huge installed base for those magazines or, in the case of HK, famed magazine performance. Imagine switching or trying new platforms and not needing a huge investment in magazines.

The approach would also allow the use of boutique calibers (hello 9x23, 7.65 Luger, .32 S&W Long) with the P320 fire control group. Talk about gun hipster heaven.
    That would be the T/C Contender of the semi-auto world. And a serious threat to my no new platforms or calibers pledge...
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Are you talking about this?

Name:  p80p320.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  43.2 KB

I am waiting for an enterprising individual or company to offer grip frames for the P320 that use other magazines, such as HK P30/VP9, Beretta 92/M9, or Glock magazines for 9x19 or 1911 magazines for the .45.
    I can see a small problem with this: all these magazines have bolt-stop activation tabs located in different places. Even if you can make them feed, they will either not lock the slide open, of feed the last round poorly.

Ruger PC Carbine works around this my placing a little transfer bar between the lock-back lever and the magazine's follower. That "bar" (it's actually bent) can vary according the magazine type. But in a P320 the magazine has no choice but activate the mechanism directly.

Quote Originally Posted by zaitcev View Post
    I can see a small problem with this: all these magazines have bolt-stop activation tabs located in different places. Even if you can make them feed, they will either not lock the slide open, of feed the last round poorly.

Ruger PC Carbine works around this my placing a little transfer bar between the lock-back lever and the magazine's follower. That "bar" (it's actually bent) can vary according the magazine type. But in a P320 the magazine has no choice but activate the mechanism directly.
    This is kind of interesting. https://charliescustomclones.com/ame...sig-p320-p365/

What happened to “trash company, trash guns”?

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    What happened to “trash company, trash guns”?

Nothing. Still the same.

I haven't even held a 320. Ever. Won't.

User Tag List