Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Keepers Holster: The Cornerstone

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    It looks like a very well thought out holster. Regarding the raised “wave” portion that acts like a lower profile wing/claw, I believe there are a couple of other manufacturers using something like that. I know Tenicor has something like that on a couple of their holsters.
    Correct. Off the top of my head, I know Tenicor, PHLster, and Armiger did/do them.
    I think those DCC clips are the biggest thing to happen to holsters since purpose built AIWB holsters became popular almost a decade ago. I love them.
    Agreed. To be perfectly honest, I was very skeptical of the hype around them, but I'm beyond impressed. I'm glad to see a growing number of manufacturers embracing them and offering them as an option.

Glad to see the line-up growing. I'd like to see Keeper's take on a light compatible AIWB holster in the future.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by lightning fast View Post
    Correct. Off the top of my head, I know Tenicor, PHLster, and Armiger did/do them.

Agreed. To be perfectly honest, I was very skeptical of the hype around them, but I'm beyond impressed. I'm glad to see a growing number of manufacturers embracing them and offering them as an option.
    I tried the tenicor velo but the molded wedge on the back did not work for me. I see now that they offer one with a flat back and that seems perfect. Didn’t realize they had that now. Looks like it’s RDS compatible if I ever go for the 365xl and rds.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Glad to see the line-up growing. I'd like to see Keeper's take on a light compatible AIWB holster in the future.
    Not sure if you’ll ever see that. Spencer talks about that in his AIWB class and isn’t a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    Not sure if you’ll ever see that. Spencer talks about that in his AIWB class and isn’t a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Fair enough. Is it a safety reason or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Fair enough. Is it a safety reason or something else?
    No, I don’t think it’s a safety thing. Just a combination of it being uncomfortable and not really being necessary on a carry gun.

This was prior to the TLR7 coming out, so that may shift if we continue to see more capable lights in smaller packages.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    No, I don’t think it’s a safety thing. Just a combination of it being uncomfortable and not really being necessary on a carry gun.

This was prior to the TLR7 coming out, so that may shift if we continue to see more capable lights in smaller packages.
    Thanks - I think the TLR-7 has a lot going for it.

Thanks for the review and the comments guys.

Everything you've mentioned is coming.. when time and capital allow it. RMR's, Beretta's 320's etc!!! As to the WML holster its a ways out There are some safety issues I have with I have with holsters built for them, it is easy to get something in the holster and near or on the trigger ( local LEO units have had Several AD's with the gun in a holster that accommodates a WML. seatbelts and other things have got in the holster and activated the trigger.)

The Cornerstone has a LOT of great design features!! here is a video we did on it.

https://youtu.be/a27RutmkiYY

Thanks
    S
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Thanks for the review and the comments guys.

Everything you've mentioned is coming.. when time and capital allow it. RMR's, Beretta's 320's etc!!! As to the WML holster its a ways out There are some safety issues I have with I have with holsters built for them, it is easy to get something in the holster and near or on the trigger ( local LEO units have had Several AD's with the gun in a holster that accommodates a WML. seatbelts and other things have got in the holster and activated the trigger.)

The Cornerstone has a LOT of great design features!! here is a video we did on it.

https://youtu.be/a27RutmkiYY

Thanks
    S
    After watching the video I want one even more. If I start rioting, looting stores, and burning cars will that help the P30 + RMR model be available any sooner?

Couple of questions...
    1. How does the Cornerstone differ from the Keeper in practical terms?

2. Tenicor Velo vs. Cornerstone?

User Tag List