Thread: LE Trade-in Model 10-14's at AIM

Site Supporter

LE Trade-in Model 10-14's at AIM

Got an email today that AIM has LE trade-in 10-14's for $400. Happy shopping!

AIM Surplus S&W Model 10-14

Name:  Screenshot_20200529-171756_Gmail.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  22.2 KB

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    Got an email today that AIM has LE trade-in 10-14's for $400. Happy shopping!

AIM Surplus S&W Model 10-14

Name:  Screenshot_20200529-171756_Gmail.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  22.2 KB
    Considering that decent pre-IL Model 10s come up for less, even... hard pass.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

If the picture is any indication those look to be in pretty nice shape compared to other Model 10's that were recently available from AIM. The problem for me, again, is AIM always prices it's used guns about 25% above what I would consider to be a maximum reasonable and fair market price. At $399 add shipping and the FFL fee and Im out of pocket $450 by the time I pick it up from my FFL. I can't justify that when I can just buy the excellent condition with box S&W Model 19-3, 357 Magnum that has been on my FFL's display for several weeks priced at $499 or considering I just purchased a nice S&W Model 64 this year on Gunbroker for $240.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    If the picture is any indication those look to be in pretty nice shape compared to other Model 10's that were recently available from AIM. The problem for me, again, is AIM always prices it's used guns about 25% above what I would consider to be a maximum reasonable and fair market price. At $399 add shipping and the FFL fee and Im out of pocket $450 by the time I pick it up from my FFL. I can't justify that when I can just buy the excellent condition with box S&W Model 19-3, 357 Magnum that has been on my FFL's display for several weeks priced at $499 or considering I just purchased a nice S&W Model 64 this year on Gunbroker for $240.
    If you've got access to a decent Model 19-3 for $499, then you'll probably regret not picking it up.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    If you've got access to a decent Model 19-3 for $499, then you'll probably regret not picking it up.

Okie John
    It was still there when I checked on Saturday. I just bought a 1928 Manufacture Colt 1911A1 for $300 the Saturday before so Im trying to pace myself on gun purchases during these uncertain times. If it's still there this Saturday I may have to buy it.

What barrel length on the 19?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    What barrel length on the 19?
    6 inch

6 inch
    Thanks. My first DA revolver was a Model 19. (I still have it.)

User Tag List