Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: CT State Police No longer uses 1911

Quote Originally Posted by CerTac View Post
    Mr. Millbarge,

You Sir don't know me, you've never met me and no Sir, you would be wrong on so many accounts. I dealt with one man, and you sir were not it. Just because you went to a Colt Class doesn't make you an expert.

As previously stated I was ill from 2008 until recently. I was unable to work on firearms. And what improvements did I make when you found guns "someone" worked on? Was that you?

Mr. Millbarge, were you working with me in 2006 when this was started? To my knowledge you never met with me at any of the meetings. Where were the meetings held?

Were you one of the Armorers who was angry they didn't give you one of my guns? There was a tiff at the range. Are you one of the range staff? The man who doesn't eat or drink all day and came from the restaurant world before becoming CSP?

Who was the company that came in during my range time to demonstrate their rifles, and what happened?

If you know so much about me Mr. Millbarge, what do I look like now vs then? Can you even describe me?

High maintenance? Why is it I was able to fire 1000 rounds with 124 mag changes with 4 out of spec rounds in 58 minutes without a hitch with Pat? Were you there?

Were you there when I had to turn over my bank statements to CT State Police investigators?

What was the name of the company who purchased the Colt Thompson 1928A1S and at what cost?

What LT. from CSP came up to me unexpectedly because we're friends when the decision was to purchase my firearms and what significant event happened that day? And more importantly, what did he say out loud in front of everyone?

Why was I called back to the range that day?

What does my very specific vehicle look like?

Who received serial number SPTU 007

Why is it I know all of this and you sir sling accusations stating nothing is true?

What incident happened where someone went to the team leader at an even and said I knew the gun would blow up (it did not).......what was done to that firearm? And who was investigated. What specifically happened?

Whose wife passed after training and who was I standing with at the funeral home?

And finally no, John Moses Browning didn't mess up his drawings. The drawings have been redone so many times mistakes were made. The set I saw had mistakes and those prints came from the company machining my frames.

And finally Mr. Millbarge, if you know me what was I struck down with, and be specific, because it's very specific. No generalizations.

For bonus points Sir, what was the yardage my rifle set at a competition and was specifically was the range, how many shots fired and how many hits?

And for the moderators, I'm in this to make money. I'm not someone sharing my secrets with anyone for free. If that goes against the founder's concept, well then this isn't the place for me. So I'll bid you ladies and gentleman a fine adieu.
    I’m not even sure where to start. We have met. More than once. The first time you told me you were training the French Foreign Legion. The second time I met you it was Seal Team Six. I recall specifically asking you for your background because you were vague about why the Foreign Legion or Seal Team Six would hire you to train them. You never answered me. I eventually found out a little about you. I’ve since learned much more.

Many people over the years have asked you on many forums for your background and expertise, to my knowledge nobody has ever gotten an answer. Why is that?

So please, tell us all about you.

I know one member of this forum personally, and he knows that I am who I say I am. I won’t mention his name because I’m not sure he wants to get involved in this.

Anybody can feel free to PM me and I’ll fill you in.

One specific answer to your question, I saw you drive a blue Ford pickup with a a vanity plate.

I for one would like to welcome @Austin Millbarge to the forum. His most meaningful contribution to this forum so far is to be the only one from Connecticut who made sense on this thread. Welcome and I hope you stick around!

Site Supporter
    I think this thread needs more otter videos

im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    For what it's worth, Austin Millbarge and I have conducted personal business a few years ago, and he was straightforward and respectful.
    The Novak Colt?

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Millbarge View Post
    That was 2015. Nothing ever came of it. They switched to M&P in 2018.

The biggest issue with the 1911’s was keeping them running. 40 high round count guns require gunsmith support.

Every time something broke, it needed to be shipped to Guncrafters. Long turnaround times.
    Just curious which M&P and caliber?

Soooo....Did we ever figure out the color of the boathouse at Hereford?

Quote Originally Posted by stinx View Post
    Just curious which M&P and caliber?
    2.0 FS in 9mm, Apex trigger and straight 8 sights. I installed 40 Apex triggers in about three days.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Millbarge View Post
    2.0 FS in 9mm, Apex trigger and straight 8 sights. I installed 40 Apex triggers in about three days.
    Solid choice, but I am surprised they did not go 45 since The issue gun is 45: unless that’s changed. We were an M&P department until last Oct. We then transitioned to Gen 5 Glock 19. We had great luck with the M&P and wanted to go M&P 2.0. In 9. Smiths trade offer was laughable so we ended up with Glocks.

I’m feeling nostalgic about the heady days when Teddy Jacobson would arrive and make interesting times on forum after forum.

User Tag List