Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CT State Police No longer uses 1911

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....Running/page15

Post 144. He addresses it later in the thread.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Sir,

It was in the Art and Science of Keeping your 1911 Running in the area of post #144. I hope that clears this up a tad.

Very Respectfully,

Well that makes a whole lot more sense now that we know what this post was all about...

Vending Machine Operator
    I'm grinding my brain-clutch reading this before coffee but okay, we now have a context thread, here we go.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Yea but post 144 in that other thread talks about fmj rounds touching the slide stop -
    Which we know Can happen with various bullet shapes and differ OAL

Hardly worth the attention whoring of the OP

No offense

A single stack 9mm not working in a class isn’t like earth shattering news.

And who gives a shit what CT used

Sir,

My point merely stated that's NOT what the firearms were when delivered. Those pistols could chew up ANYTHING and spit lead ACCURATELY making head shots at 100 yards. Someone with the gravitas of Pat Mac doesn't need to have bad info presented by young troopers who think they're now the greatest SWAT operator because they can run up and down the mountain behind the range. I take GREAT pride in my designs and my work. My mags were first accepted by the FBIs HRT Team. They last thing they saw before a call out was my logo as it entered their pistol. The reason I remember this so well is because I received a phone call and was told to wait. I heard a round fired. The man indicated that was the 3O thousandth round fired from my mag and that they were ordering a substantial quantity. I'm sorry if I take pride in my work. I guess I'm old school that way.

Quote Originally Posted by CerTac View Post
    Sir,

My point merely stated that's NOT what the firearms were when delivered. Those pistols could chew up ANYTHING and spit lead ACCURATELY making head shots at 100 yards. Someone with the gravitas of Pat Mac doesn't need to have bad info presented by young troopers who think they're now the greatest SWAT operator because they can run up and down the mountain behind the range. I take GREAT pride in my designs and my work. My mags were first accepted by the FBIs HRT Team. They last thing they saw before a call out was my logo as it entered their pistol. The reason I remember this so well is because I received a phone call and was told to wait. I heard a round fired. The man indicated that was the 3O thousandth round fired from my mag and that they were ordering a substantial quantity. I'm sorry if I take pride in my work. I guess I'm old school that way.
    Cool

But having never heard of your builds before - this type of introduction doesn’t have me reaching for my amex

Quote Originally Posted by CerTac View Post
    I'm sorry if I take pride in my work. I guess I'm old school that way.
    Taking pride in your work is fine, and I get it, everyone born younger than you is a piece of shit that doesn't deserve the time of day from someone as accomplished and beyond reproach as you.

You just come off as a wee-bit on the crazy side with the rambling stand-alone tirade that came out of left field, apparently inspired by a post from just over a year ago...
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

I completely agree. Back when I was working with the FBI I was all over the internet discussing firearms and was pretty much on most major websites etc. I have done LOTS of other "stuff" including long gun, full auto (suppressed), suppressed (SBD, Suppressed Big DOG) which you may have seen on MythBusters paired up with SilencerCo's Suppressor. I have written and proven theories in Law Enforcement in multiple areas including the use of Suppression and K9. Additionally, I have had the GREATEST Privilege to have trained many members of every 3 Letter group both domestic and abroad. But when I became ill in 2008, ALL of that came to a SCREAMING HALT. 14 YEARS of a health battle is a long time to be out of the game. And YES you have NO IDEA who I am BECAUSE of that. Thus, as my health improves, I'm trying to get back living vs. fighting to stay alive. I hope we can share range time some day. Because I'm looking forward to getting back to the real world of real guns. Of course my down time allowed me to design other things. My ARCHANGEL rifles were ordered by some of the most elite of the elite with an "even" number when some of my crew went behind the "fences." I redesigned EVERY part of my pistols and built them bigger and stronger after hearing all the feedback from all my "guys" working in the different AOs across the globe. Did it suck being ill YES, but I was able to go from a Mark I to a Mark V and produce the Archangels and more. Don't misunderstand, I did the design work. I had to have subcontractors MACHINE my parts. NO sense in owning milling machines. And YES, you can't really work on a bench or a vice when you're connected to machines, so I had help. But, I could get busy living or get busy dying. I chose the former.

Agreed Sir, a dear friend saw the post on Monday May 18th and brought it to my attention.

User Tag List