Thread: Sticky Gen 4 G34 Mags

Sticky Gen 4 G34 Mags

The title pretty much says it all, but I took my Gen 4 34 out for the first bit of serious work with it and not one of the mags I had with me would drop free. That included 2 brand new Glock OEM mags, 2 slightly used Glock mags and 2 Of the Korean mags.

It didn't matter whether they were empty or had rounds in them they wouldn't drop. My "mag flick" didn't work either and that has been an almost 100% fix for me in the past on clearing the occasional stuck mag, but everything today had to be manually removed.

I've been shooting Glocks for nearly 10 years now and I have never had one be this bad with sticky mags. Any suggestions???

That thread was very informative. In my own experience I have found that mags sometimes loosen up overtime. But if not, i'd definitely try something mentioned in that thread.

Thanks... I will get to work on some of those solutions.

Has anyone tried putting armorall on the mags?

Quote Originally Posted by EMC View Post
    Yea but I never tried it. I use a silicone cloth to wipe them down and it works really well.

Quote Originally Posted by EMC View Post
    No but I put Froglube on mine and wiped them off well. I had a couple isolated issues of mags not dropping, nothing big, but it hasn't done it since (and they may have just been dirty).
    All I know is that I know nothing. - Socrates

User Tag List