Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Olight Sale:05/29 Only

Olight Sale:05/29 Only

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I don’t know why it wouldn’t. It can fit both Glock and standard Picatinny rails, plus it’s adjustable ...
    The 45c is a strange beast due to the trigger guard geometry. I wish I had a definative answer, because I could use one for that purpose, too.

Edit: After a little google-fu, it appears that it should work (per HKpro). I went ahead and picked up a bundle. It will probably end up on an sbr (since no one makes holsters for my carry pistol with it) but I’ll test it on the HK45c first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Coyote41; 05-29-2020 at 02:44 PM.

I’ll get a pic of the beam in the dark backyard tonight.
    #RESIST

Just bought the combo mini for an HK45. First light I've had on a pistol.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by SCCY Marshal View Post
    Olight sale

Some of you were curious about Olight recently and their new, adjustable mini weaponlight is on sale. I ordered the bundle with the pocket torch to try between the Shield EZ, first gen. M&P9c, and PX4 compact. I'd had luck with, and a friend still does, the previous non-adjustable one on some stuff.
    Site seems fine right now.
    #RESIST

My combo came in and fits the Shield EZ just fine:

I dislike multi-output lights but it was cheap to include the handheld in the bundle and will make a good spare in my pack. Defaulting to low is handy for the chore light, anyway. Transitioning to high, it does fade up to full brightness which is somewhat unique. Switches on the weaponlight are much less stiff then my old, non-adjustable model and being able to fine tune the placement with the sliding base is surprisingly nice.

Can confirm, it will fit, with the GL insert, and HK45C. Do you hear that holster makers? Hint hint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List