Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: selling guns... a lot of guns

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Lately every time I've sold anything via the internet there is a lot of poor mouths out there with a sob story wanting me to sell it to them for cheap. With that many guns, I'd go consignment someplace and let them deal with the hassle.
    We just had or fifth kid and put a radieter in my FORD ranger and I got a ticket for no insurenece so cant pay $400 wud u trade for a SKS with scop and banana clip Ive got 100 rounds of bullets I can trade to

Site Supporter
    So Jody...no one has asked-- what guns are you actually keeping?

@JodyH you might as well post the list, you have us all at the edge of our seats.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    @JodyH you might as well post the list, you have us all at the edge of our seats.
    Yeah, no kidding. There are some guns that I'd be interested in, no shit.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    I think until the list is posted we’ll have to assume he’s looking to offload 30 Kel-Tecs, 15 Taurus semiautos, 20 Caniks and a pre-upgrade P320.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    We just had or fifth kid and put a radieter in my FORD ranger and I got a ticket for no insurenece so cant pay $400 wud u trade for a SKS with scop and banana clip Ive got 100 rounds of bullets I can trade to
    It was a Suzuki Samurai and a Rossi .38 special revolver but pretty close other than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    It was a Suzuki Samurai and a Rossi .38 special revolver but pretty close other than that.
    Nah, us Samurai guys are too cheap for a Rossi. Unless you're a guy like me rolling in a Samurai with an LTT
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Thinned the herd a few times and have had the best luck on Gunbroker on selling firearms but timing is everything. I held on to things until a gun ban scare popped up and then sold them.

Parts and extras seemed to sell best on forums that focused to that firearm. Glock on Glock forum , MP on MP forum and such.

Posted one CZ on the Enos forums , a Shadow II ......never again.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    My last thinning the herd operation ended up with me selling six guns and buying three. Due to the differing values, the net cash difference wouldn't have filled a gas tank.

All told, over the years, I've only replaced one gun that I had let go with an identical model.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

For some unknown reason, these popped into my head.

Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  32.6 KB

Name:  lordofwar.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  9.4 KB

User Tag List