Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: selling guns... a lot of guns

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Lately every time I've sold anything via the internet there is a lot of poor mouths out there with a sob story wanting me to sell it to them for cheap. With that many guns, I'd go consignment someplace and let them deal with the hassle.
    I state in all my Armslist sales, “lowballers will be ignored.” Doesn’t stop ‘em from trying, but I just don’t reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    I state in all my Armslist sales, “lowballers will be ignored.” Doesn’t stop ‘em from trying, but I just don’t reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Some times when a crazy lowball offer I answer back with double or triple what I'm asking. I'm still hoping to get a taker at some point. [emoji4]

To OP with that many I would look at consignments especially with the commodity ones.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I sold a couple Colts through a LGS. Easy peasy. Drop them off and pick up a check. It was quick too. Yes I paid for the service it was worth it. You might be able to negotiate a lower percentage with the inventory you have?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Any HK SP5Ks in the batch for sale?

I agree with some of the things said. I would try to break it down by types of guns--like Glocks, ARs, shotguns, H&Ks, Walthers? etc, and list them here first by category.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Do they still do gun shows in NM? If you can sell to a private party without a BC that might be worth your time.
    Gun shows, yes; non-BC, not since early this year. The last gunshow before mandatory background checks for private transfers went in effect, the private sellers were out in force. For once there were a ton of good deals. Everyone was trying to move their stuff before they had to involve an FFL.

What about that DVC Carry, that could go quick?

Quote Originally Posted by rkittine View Post
    No matter where you decide to sell them, I would love to see a list of what you have, condition, what it comes with and price.

Bob

rkittine@aol.com
    I'm with his idea!!! ^^^^^^

Man, @JodyH is brilliant...

He has created a thread to stoke up interest in his sell off, by saying he has "A lot of guns to sell", mostly things P-Fers would want. But like a pro, he is keeping what the list is under his hat, until he gets closer. I predict every month for the next 3-months, we'll get a casual update from Jody...before we see a massive sell thread.

Site Supporter
    When I retired I had to sell off over 50 guns. DB really helped me out with some. I laid all 50 out and figured out what I wanted for them. I priced them for selling to a dealer but not giving them away. I called my go to dealer and he came over to the house. I did not tell him my price. He looked them over and offered me $100.00 less than I wanted. He wrote me a check on the spot and I helped him load his truck. Could I have made more on gunbroker? Yes. But quick and easy made it an easy choice. But ask l learned from DB; what are you selling?

User Tag List