Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: General Holosun pistol optic thread

Does anyone have a source for 507k replacement screws for a 365xl? I can’t find any anywhere that aren’t plate specific.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by g4pi09 View Post
    Does anyone have a source for 507k replacement screws for a 365xl? I can’t find any anywhere that aren’t plate specific.

Thanks
    I order from McMaster-Carr. I get the alloy steel M3 0.5 x 10mm…
    Part number 94414A714.

Does any know if the holosun SCS woks with the 10mm and new 45 optic cut M&Ps? I see no difference in the optic cut, but it’s only listed for 9 and 40.

Also, has anyone found an M4 size screw with a smaller than standard head that fits the EPS carry?

Thanks SoCalDep

Anybody crack the code on Holosun 407/507x2 to FCD plate screws? I tried the small screws that came with my 407CO X2, but don’t seem like they’re engaging the plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    ...has anyone found an M4 size screw with a smaller than standard head that fits the EPS carry?
    For what platform and/or what length? Staccato Dawson plates use an M4 screw, but the two supplied with the plate bottom out before the optic is tight because the EPS Carry body is lower and the screws sit lower by something lime .6mm. The M4 screw that is now supplied with the EPS Carry works perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    For what platform and/or what length? Staccato Dawson plates use an M4 screw, but the two supplied with the plate bottom out before the optic is tight because the EPS Carry body is lower and the screws sit lower by something lime .6mm. The M4 screw that is now supplied with the EPS Carry works perfectly.
    I’m not sure on the length, but the holes are for an M4 thread. The ones that came with the EPS work, but are too long, and the head on the standard M4 is too big. I was looking to get some spares and can’t find any.

Will the screws for the staccato fit the EPS carry body?

Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    I’m not sure on the length, but the holes are for an M4 thread. The ones that came with the EPS work, but are too long, and the head on the standard M4 is too big. I was looking to get some spares and can’t find any.

Will the screws for the staccato fit the EPS carry body?
    On what pistol and/or plate are you planning to use the EPS Carry? some pistols use M3 screws (ie Sig P365X), some use 6-32 (Shield Plus), and some use M4 (like Staccato) and they will all potentially require different lengths.

On what pistol and/or plate are you planning to use the EPS Carry? some pistols use M3 screws (ie Sig P365X), some use 6-32 (Shield Plus), and some use M4 (like Staccato) and they will all potentially require different lengths.
    I can see it now... By 2025 all manufacturers will have agreed on 1 or 2 specific footprints but there will still be 25 different screws used across the board.

It’s a 1911 with a Chambers mount. M4 screws.

User Tag List