Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: General Holosun pistol optic thread

So what's the deal with EPS's being out of stock *everywhere*? Still can't find one. Is it supply chain/material inputs for Holosun? Or is it just high demand for a new product?
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec
    Evolution Security Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by rawkguitarist View Post
    So what's the deal with EPS's being out of stock *everywhere*? Still can't find one. Is it supply chain/material inputs for Holosun? Or is it just high demand for a new product?
    All of the above honestly. Huge supply issue on these and demand

What version are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    All of the above honestly. Huge supply issue on these and demand

What version are you looking for?
    The standard EPS Red 2 MOA - the larger one without the solar/multi reticle. I don’t even think the multi reticle one is even released.

I’ve got a Boresight G19 I’m pulling together. I just want my optic before the frame comes back.
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec

The standard EPS Red 2 MOA - the larger one without the solar/multi reticle. I don’t even think the multi reticle one is even released.

I’ve got a Boresight G19 I’m pulling together. I just want my optic before the frame comes back.

If you wish shoot me a PM. Buddy is a FFL and getting in a small supply. Would expect to ship to you next Monday or Tuesday.

$50 to reserve balance paid upon pictures to you (with your user name, timestamp, etc)
    Last edited by G19Fan; 11-16-2022 at 10:00 AM.

He can get the non solar one for 400 shipped (red) eps big one.

Solar multi reticule for 500 shipped (red) eps big one.

He had to overpay to get supply unf

We have a few of the EPS carry and like them but don't feel sad about running a 507K. I do still prefer the 509T for bigger guns.
    Last edited by G19Fan; 11-16-2022 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    He can get the non solar one for 400 shipped (red) eps big one.

Solar multi reticule for 500 shipped (red) eps big one.

He had to overpay to get supply unf

We have a few of the EPS carry and like them but don't feel sad about running a 507K. I do still prefer the 509T for bigger guns.
    Man thanks for the offer. I will keep it in mind. My podcast partner is an FFL too and can get me a wholesale deal…. But he’s got to be able to get it first. Ha! They show up in his portal… but noting about availability.

I do have a 507k I could use for a bit if I have too.
    Aaron D.
    EvoSec

Man thanks for the offer. I will keep it in mind. My podcast partner is an FFL too and can get me a wholesale deal…. But he’s got to be able to get it first. Ha! They show up in his portal… but noting about availability.

I do have a 507k I could use for a bit if I have too.
    I would say use the 507K in that case (our training guns still use the 507k). I don't think you are giving up too much imo. And 507K has bettere battery and more parts!

I hate cleaning lint enough (3 large dogs and a cat) that our carry guns and backups use the EPS carry.

I think supply will get a lot better late 2023 to early 2024 on these.

Check the fasteners!

Good morning. For general information: we've had a "Carry EPS" on a 43X for a months long evaluation. Shot somewhere around~1000 rounds.
    Checked it this AM as I'll carry it over the holiday, and the battery compartment screw had moved slightly. I turned it with the Holosun tool and will carry on-not concerned with it. The mounting screws to the C&H plate appear good.
    Just a reminder to check the gear occasionally...

Edit: we have paint pen witness marks on screws-thanks @SoCalDep-and I noted the tray screw had moved about 1/16"
    Mark them suckers...
    Last edited by 1Rangemaster; 11-22-2022 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Additional info

Quote Originally Posted by 1Rangemaster View Post
    Good morning. For general information: we've had a "Carry EPS" on a 43X for a months long evaluation. Shot somewhere around~1000 rounds.
    Checked it this AM as I'll carry it over the holiday, and the battery compartment screw had moved slightly. I turned it with the Holosun tool and will carry on-not concerned with it. The mounting screws to the C&H plate appear good.
    Just a reminder to check the gear occasionally...

Edit: we have paint pen witness marks on screws-thanks @SoCalDep-and I noted the tray screw had moved about 1/16"
    Mark them suckers...
    Thank you @1Rangemaster ! I’ve been marking screws but haven’t been marking battery compartments. I checked several Holosuns today and they were looser than I’d like. I’m going to start adding a small bit of loctite to the screws (Holosun recommends it) and marking them as well.

I did pick up some McMaster screws that are the same dimensions as the Holosun but they are a super small hex head. I tried one on a 407CO and it came off after around 400 rounds. I re-installed the factory screw and it’s been fine, but I need to test that one when I get back to work, and I need to test the McMaster screws with a bit of loctite and degreasing to see if that works. I’m betting it will but time and round-count will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDep View Post
    Thank you @1Rangemaster ! I’ve been marking screws but haven’t been marking battery compartments. I checked several Holosuns today and they were looser than I’d like. I’m going to start adding a small bit of loctite to the screws (Holosun recommends it) and marking them as well.

I did pick up some McMaster screws that are the same dimensions as the Holosun but they are a super small hex head. I tried one on a 407CO and it came off after around 400 rounds. I re-installed the factory screw and it’s been fine, but I need to test that one when I get back to work, and I need to test the McMaster screws with a bit of loctite and degreasing to see if that works. I’m betting it will but time and round-count will tell.
    This is a perfect application for E6000.

User Tag List