Page 37 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: General Holosun pistol optic thread

Quote Originally Posted by Utm View Post
    I've got no clue how to send a pm on here but it would be much appreciated if you could pm me the contact info
    Click on D-Der's name next to the left of his post and a "private message" option will be in the dropdown.

When he replies you'll get a "notification" in the top far right of the website, between your Username and "my profile" up there.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Click on D-Der's name next to the left of his post and a "private message" option will be in the dropdown.

When he replies you'll get a "notification" in the top far right of the website, between your Username and "my profile" up there.
    Was trying to do it from the mobile site. Got it figured out from the normal web layout. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Utm View Post
    Had the plus sign on my brightness adjuster stop working on my 508t version 1. Emailed Holosun about 5 days ago and no response. Anyone tips?
    This is copied from their customer service web site: (https://holosun.com/index/index/contactus.html)

California - USA
    Phone: 909-594-2888
    E-mail: info@holosun.com

Maybe give them a follow up phone call?

I jumped on the Holosun bandwagon...

I grabbed a 509T to replace my unfired Aimpoint Acro which went to someone else that needed it more than myself. I grabbed the 509T after seeing so many good reviews on them and have the C&H MOS plate on the way. First impressions are that the 509 is easier for me to pick up the dot than the Acro due to a bigger window and thinner body. There is definitely some fisheye/distortion with the 509 that the Acro does not have, I'll play with it for awhile and see if I can tolerate it. The nice thing about the MOS system is trying out some different options before committing to cutting a slide.

I decided to dip my toes in the 509T pool, since CHPWS released their plate for the VP9 OR. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but so far I think I'll like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Has anyone tried Holosuns under NODs? Bill Blowers was posting on P&S on how he was getting significant POA/POI shift with this 507, and was curious if this was just him; apparently someone else was seeing the same thing with 507s and 508s. Some speculation about how it might be due to differences in refractive indices between visual and infrared with the lens material used.
    I have a RMR and a 507 on a 17 and 45. I havent shot either for accuracy under NODS. There was a noticeable difference in light transmission through the glass going to the 507 from the RMR, with the RMR being much brighter. It felt like looking through limo-tinted glass almost. I cannot comment on POI changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Nimslow View Post
    I decided to dip my toes in the 509T pool, since CHPWS released their plate for the VP9 OR. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but so far I think I'll like it.

What iron sights are those?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What iron sights are those?

They are the XS minimalist suppressor sights that came on the slide. I believe they are now standard on all the VP9 2020 OR models.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    I got a few of these in the mail today to keep my 509Ts protected while in storage or cleaning. I have some for my RMRs too and have found them pretty useful in keeping stuff off of lenses while cleaning when attached to handguns.

https://hugoindustries.com/products/...df626c33&_ss=r

As expected, they fit fine on my 509T that is mounted with a dedicated ADM mount, and the one I'm using as an offset dot with a Badger C1 scope mount. I don't have my slide back from Jagerwerks yet so not sure if it will fit there, but I think its likely.
    DSP - How are these in use? Are they a hard plastic or more like a silicone? Just curious what your thoughts are after using these for a while.

I see another option on Amazon that's listed as a silicone type material:

https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Plastic...-goods&sr=1-25

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    DSP - How are these in use? Are they a hard plastic or more like a silicone? Just curious what your thoughts are after using these for a while.

I see another option on Amazon that's listed as a silicone type material:

https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Plastic...-goods&sr=1-25
    Found another option:

https://rangepanda.com/collections/d...33309899194467

User Tag List