Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: General Holosun pistol optic thread

Quote Originally Posted by rdtompki View Post
    I haven't been able to take in-focus pictures with the cell phone camera. I've used a puffer on the emitter without seeing much of a change. I'm open to suggestions as to how to clean that area. I'm hesitant to go in there with a alcohol swab. In the meantime I can either install my RMR or the original iron sights.
    Kudos to Holosun. I received an email from Holosun yesterday that the sight was one it's way back. Could not have been more than 5 business days since received. I'm confident that the sight will be fixed since all my other Holosuns have been GTG. The 8 MOA circle should work well for both SD and competition.

I have a Holosun 507C green, where the reticle doesn't seem very bright. Battery tests good, so I am wondering whether I have a unit in the process of failing or that is inherent to green in the 507?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have a Holosun 507C green, where the reticle doesn't seem very bright. Battery tests good, so I am wondering whether I have a unit in the process of failing or that is inherent to green in the 507?
    With my old 508T green and several other people's green Holosuns I've always perceived them as dimmer than red. So have a few of my partners. I think it depends on individual vision as I've herd several say they think the green is brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Just picked up a Holosun (solar powered, direct mount to a Glock MOS slide).

The green dot is **EXTREMELY** bright.

I went ahead and knocked out QRCs for the EPS/EPS carry MRDS today.

See link below:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....=1#post1377171

dim 407c

I got a new HE407C-GR a month ago, after having a great experience with a HE507C-GR.

The 507C (green) is nice and bright. Really, really like that optic, but mostly use it with dot only. So, I bought a 407C-GR for my P30.

My 407C is barely usable in daylight. So, back for warranty it will go. Sounds like Holosun's can be pretty inconsistent.

One of our guys had one brightness setting fail on the dot portion of his 509T's reticle. Never seen this before. As you scroll through the settings, one of them is just "missing", and only the dot portion. When set to circle/dot, the dot disappears but the circle remains.

He submitted a warranty claim and mentioned that it was a duty gun. New optic shipped immediately and label provided for return. Great CS.

This is the only failure of a couple dozen 509Ts we have out there.

Does anyone know the specs on the screw for the battery door on the 507K? Mine just went flying and I can’t even find it with a magnet.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Does anyone know the specs on the screw for the battery door on the 507K? Mine just went flying and I can’t even find it with a magnet.
    I think Holosun will ship you out some new ones free of charge.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Also:

ALLOY STEEL M2 x 0.4mm x 4mm FLAT SOCKET CAP SCREW

https://www.battlewerx.com/holosun-b...ent-screw-kit/

User Tag List