Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Thread: General Holosun pistol optic thread

Sounds like Holosun is showing their SRO competitor at SHOT. Don’t know anything other than the photo. @JCN

Name:  0AFFF9D0-F96F-4E46-A8B7-F4A40F49F2A6.jpg
Views: 1209
Size:  28.3 KB
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    Sounds like Holosun is showing their SRO competitor at SHOT. Don’t know anything other than the photo. @JCN

I sure hope that they'll offer it with options for different size dots like 5 or 6 MOA.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    I sure hope that they'll offer it with options for different size dots like 5 or 6 MOA.
    Nope

Name:  AD874B7F-37A2-44AB-84CA-BAEA3A00C4E2.jpg
Views: 881
Size:  21.3 KB

https://www.gunsandtactics.com/holosun-scs-320

"The Holosun SCS-320-GR (Solar Charging Sight) is designed for P320 optics ready handguns and other DPP footprints. It is designed to attach directly to the slide without an adapter plate and uses our solar charging system with multi-directional light sensors to automatically adjust brightness. The SCS can potentially operate indefinitely using an internal, rechargeable 20,000-hour battery meaning you will never need to change batteries again. Included is an intensity override function which locks the optic into a high brightness mode for 30 minutes.

20,000-Hour Power Reserve
    Aspherical Glass Lens with Zero Distortion
    Solar Charging Internal Battery
    Multi-Sensor Auto Brightness
    Brightness Intensity Override System
    Multiple Reticle System™ (MRS): 32 MOA Circle & 2 MOA Dot; 2 MOA Dot; 32 MOA Circle
    Direct Fit For Sig Sauer Optics-Ready P320 Handguns & DPP Footprint Applications

IPX8 Certified Waterproof
    Nitrogen Purged Enclosed Housing
    Travel Range ± 30 MOA
    1.5 MOA Windage & Elevation Adjustment Per Click
    Window Size: 0.90 × 0.63 in
    7075 T6 Aluminum Housing"

Name:  Screenshot from 2023-01-17 07-56-13.png
Views: 867
Size:  39.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    https://www.gunsandtactics.com/holosun-scs-320

"The Holosun SCS-320-GR (Solar Charging Sight) is designed for P320 optics ready handguns and other DPP footprints. It is designed to attach directly to the slide without an adapter plate and uses our solar charging system with multi-directional light sensors to automatically adjust brightness. The SCS can potentially operate indefinitely using an internal, rechargeable 20,000-hour battery meaning you will never need to change batteries again. Included is an intensity override function which locks the optic into a high brightness mode for 30 minutes.

20,000-Hour Power Reserve
    Aspherical Glass Lens with Zero Distortion
    Solar Charging Internal Battery
    Multi-Sensor Auto Brightness
    Brightness Intensity Override System
    Multiple Reticle System™ (MRS): 32 MOA Circle & 2 MOA Dot; 2 MOA Dot; 32 MOA Circle
    Direct Fit For Sig Sauer Optics-Ready P320 Handguns & DPP Footprint Applications

IPX8 Certified Waterproof
    Nitrogen Purged Enclosed Housing
    Travel Range ± 30 MOA
    1.5 MOA Windage & Elevation Adjustment Per Click
    Window Size: 0.90 × 0.63 in
    7075 T6 Aluminum Housing"

Name:  Screenshot from 2023-01-17 07-56-13.png
Views: 867
Size:  39.1 KB
    That's gonna go on a lot of Staccatos.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post

Another optic I’ll end up purchasing I’m sure. Holosun is going to end up getting a lot of my money between this and the SC320s.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Another optic I’ll end up purchasing I’m sure. Holosun is going to end up getting a lot of my money between this and the SC320s.
    https://n1b.goexposoftware.com/event...&search=Search

SCS for the Walther PDP, HK VP9, M&P 2.0, and the DPP/P320 are shown.

507Comp = large viewing area SROish competitor.

I'll be looking to grab a 507Comp and a SCS for my HK.

The thermal/night vision setup is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    Has anyone mentioned the new 507k with new ACSS Dot reticle? It’s got a center dot instead of a chevron and a dashed circle instead of the solid circle.

https://www.primaryarms.com/holosun-...vulcan-reticle

https://www.primaryarms.com/holosun-...vulcan-reticle
    Looking this one over, the description says that it has the RMSc footprint even though it shows as a K model.

If my mount fu is strong, a slide direct milled for Holosun K will accept an RMSc sight, but an RMSc cut will not accept a K sight with a few exceptions. Do I have that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Guy View Post
    Looking this one over, the description says that it has the RMSc footprint even though it shows as a K model.

If my mount fu is strong, a slide direct milled for Holosun K will accept an RMSc sight, but an RMSc cut will not accept a K sight with a few exceptions. Do I have that right?
    You do, but I'm guessing that this is an error in the description. The 507K uses a modified RMSc footprint. There are two recoil lugs instead of four and the lugs are shallower. Holosun stated when the 507K came out that this was necessary to keep the sight waterproof (which the RMSc is not).
    Last edited by DaBigBR; 01-27-2023 at 06:22 AM. Reason: fyx speeling

Deleted. Already covered
    David S.

User Tag List