Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Central Park Karen is a racist

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

I think both Coopers made errors in how they handled themselves in this matter. I have no dog in this fight.

I know how she handled her dog. She proceeded to approach the guy and drag the dog around after she was triggered and went bat shit crazy.

That right there tells me all I need to know. She's not playing with a full deck. Obviously her employer had the same opinion.
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-26-2020 at 08:48 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

As there has been no reporting that he was wearing a Biden 2020 hat, on what basis did Karen jump to the conclusion that he was African American?

Site Supporter
    Guy used to work for Marvel Comics - just some useless info: https://www.cbr.com/woman-called-pol...lin-templeton/

Have I ever told you guys, that my extremely bitchy mother-in-law is actually named Karen?

It's kind of hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    That "article" is unbelievably racist in it's own right.

My thoughts exactly.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Have I ever told you guys, that my extremely bitchy mother-in-law is actually named Karen?

It's kind of hilarious.
    I had a MIL that was off the charts bitchy. I stopped going into her house. I avoided her as much as I could as did most everyone that knew her. She died of cancer in her 70's but became a very pleasant person when she found out she was terminally ill. I think it was a bit like people in prison finding Jesus.
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-26-2020 at 09:12 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    That "article" is unbelievably racist in it's own right.
    I’m not saying it’s great, I just used it to illustrate the woman’s political leanings.
    #RESIST

I have an extremely cool sister-in-law named Karen. She's been a corporate vice president, later a practicing psychologist, and became a vocalist and semi-professional level rock, blues, & bossa-nova/jazz bassist and bandleader starting in her 40s, learned to tap dance and speak Portuguese after her retirement. Totally low key and easy-going. She's cringing at the term right about now.

And yeah, the article is a bit biased. So is the subject. The fact that her dog seemingly wanted to avoid her speaks volumes.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I know how she handled her dog. She proceeded to approach the guy and drag the dog around after she was triggered and went bat shit crazy.

That right there tells me all I need to know. She's not playing with a full deck. Obviously her employer had the same opinion.
    That's all you need to know. Point taken.

Whether her employer felt that way or simply decided not to fight the unpopular fight in the media, and take the expedient way out...is up for debate.

I'm not defending her, I'm saying that all the facts matter.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I had a MIL that was off the charts bitchy. I stopped going into her house. I avoided her as much as I could as did most everyone that knew her. She died of cancer in her 70's but became a very pleasant person when she found out she was terminally ill. I think it was a bit like people in prison finding Jesus.
    The Aussies refer to the religion seeking trend some older people embrace as “cramming for the final.”
    #RESIST

User Tag List