Page 72 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Fayetteville, NC PD stated threats circulating social media about going to residential areas. I live in a rural suburban area but every town between me south to Fayetteville and North of me nearly to Raleigh is pretty much shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    It has been suggested that the late 60's unrest and rioting helped elect Nixon in '68.
    This certainly doesn't hurt Trump.

Bailing out "protestors" is going to bite Biden in the ass again and again.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    It has been suggested that the late 60's unrest and rioting helped elect Nixon in '68.
    The problem with that theory is that in 68, Nixon was the outsider, not the incumbent.

Site Supporter
    Anyone have the backstory on this, concealed nation is notorious for providing bad info but the video speaks for itself.

https://concealednation.org/2020/05/...RpqSMlFjEwUCEU

VIDEO] FedEx Truck Attacked By Rioters, Driver Hits The Gas, Dragging Man Underneath Truck For Blocks

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That kinda gives me the warm and fuzzies and hope that shit doesn't go sideways too far in my AO...

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Anyone have the backstory on this, concealed nation is notorious for providing bad info but the video speaks for itself.

VIDEO] FedEx Truck Attacked By Rioters, Driver Hits The Gas, Dragging Man Underneath Truck For Blocks
    He wasn't going to be the next Reginald Denny, that's for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Not HighSpeed View Post
    Fayetteville, NC PD stated threats circulating social media about going to residential areas. I live in a rural suburban area but every town between me south to Fayetteville and North of me nearly to Raleigh is pretty much shut down.
    My bro-in-law is near Falcon. Not sure how much danger that area is in, but I'm sure he's making plans. He was attached to the 3rd SFG for over a decade, so I know he has lots of qualified friends.

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    My bro-in-law is near Falcon. Not sure how much danger that area is in, but I'm sure he's making plans. He was attached to the 3rd SFG for over a decade, so I know he has lots of qualified friends.
    That one wasn't named specifically but some were.

I'm prepared as well and have not regretted a bit not living near Fayetteville since PCSing here lol.

We had protests down here in Jacksonville NC, they were peaceful but there was chatter in the local facebook groups that some idiots were going to try and loot Extreme Outfitters and some of the local gun shops. The word was passed as we all have a pretty tight group of Mil, Local LEO and Gear/Gun Guys that shoot and train together here and all locations have armed security overnight now until this passes.... this is not the town you want to go sideways in.....

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

No back story, but I will tell you (as a truck driver) I wouldn't be able to feel a guy being dragged and I doubt I could see anything near that tire in the mirror at night. No damn way I'd have let them attack me either. I'd probably have done the same thing.

User Tag List