Page 56 of 194 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Philly PD officer shot in Center City.

@LittleLebowski, any word from our forum member/your buddy there?
    You seen that guy draw? He’d stack skinny hoodies like firewood before going down.

In all seriousness, I hope the Philly LE is ok.

Site Supporter
    Dudes back and the protesters he’s with just got boxed in.

A bit of a kerfuffle has started in downtown Reno. Broken windows at city hall, attempts to start fires. KOLO TV has live video. Reporter says the crowd is about a 10th of what was there earlier, so probably the committed goofballs instead of the protesters who were there earlier. Tear gas just deployed. Reno's mayor has declared a curfew immediately, and NHP has closed all I-80 exits leading into town. Reno PD headquarters got heavily graffitied earlier today.

Philly PD officer shot in Center City.

@LittleLebowski, any word from our forum member/your buddy there?
    I’ve been watching the Philly news and the only serious police officer injury being reported is a broken arm from being run over. So that’s a little less horrible.

This is the second night in a row that some idiots have set off fireworks late at night in our neck of the woods. Apart from being discourteous at any time but for a fireworks friendly holiday or celebration, even out in the country where we are it’s such a fucktard move at this particular juncture. My wife, who tolerates but most assuredly does not share my hoplophilia, non-jokingly asked if I had guns in various strategic locations throughout the house, and was pleased the answer was yes.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    WGN is calling them “protests” here in Chicago - but they have looted Macy’s downtown and started setting shit on fire.
    I guess that makes it our turn to tell you to stay safe down there. I know you're pretty much loaded for bear if worst comes to worst, but here's hoping it passes you by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    I’ve been watching the Philly news and the only serious police officer injury being reported is a broken arm from being run over. So that’s a little less horrible.

This is the second night in a row that some idiots have set off fireworks late at night in our neck of the woods. Apart from being discourteous at any time but for a fireworks friendly holiday or celebration, even out in the country where we are it’s such a fucktard move at this particular juncture. My wife, who tolerates but most assuredly does not share my hoplophilia, non-jokingly asked if I had guns in various strategic locations throughout the house, and was pleased the answer was yes.
    Was that the incident with the Green Range Rover? If so, I'm glad it was just misinformation on the radio and it's just a broken arm.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Was that the incident with the Green Range Rover? If so, I'm glad it was just misinformation on the radio and it's just a broken arm.
    That I don’t know. Here’s a news story I found.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...loyd-protests/

Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    Live shots of State Police cutting a marching group of protesters in half. I’ve seen this done in St. Louis to good effect. Hope this is a sign that enough is enough.

https://youtu.be/KkdoUoHerpg
    Good footage. The reporter was whining like a baby, but it was cool to see the State Patrol fracture that crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Good footage. The reporter was whining like a baby, but it was cool to see the State Patrol fracture that crowd.
    My wife wanted to slap him hard enough to knock the grey out of his hair.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    My wife, who tolerates but most assuredly does not share my hoplophilia, non-jokingly asked if I had guns in various strategic locations throughout the house, and was pleased the answer was yes.
    My wife, who doesn't like shooting but grimly accepts that she needs to be competent at it, did a version of the same, including all but ordering me to increase our supply of SD ammo.

User Tag List