Page 50 of 194 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    My team is on alert in case Dayton needs help. Good thing we made a huge gas/LL order a few months back. 😳
    I have relatives in Dayton. Hope this is peaceful.

Be safe.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I take that to mean that the autopsy did not reveal things like petechia, ligature marks, crushed trachea, broken hyoid, trauma to the larynx, etc. That doesn’t mean Floyd wasn’t asphyxiated, especially if we’re talking about positional asphyxia. There’s no reason any of the common signs of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation would be present in a case of positional asphyxia. @Dr_Thanatos please correct me if I’m wrong.
    Since the report seems to be being held pretty close to their chests and no other details have been released, I'd suspect that none of the typical physical trauma associated with mechanical strangulation exists. It sounds like there were a lot of other concurrent physiological factors at play which are likely to complicate prosecution which goes to the point made by Navin Johnson:

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    The real shit show is when they release the Popo involved.
    This may become a real possibility and is perhaps the source of the 'exculpatory' information alluded to earlier yesterday by one of the political critters in Minneapolis.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    You’re right, looks to me like some of the mayors of these city’s need to nut up and come up with a better response to the rioters, and the riots that are coming, than the the limp dick attempts we’ve see so far.. Otherwise, a lot of people who lost their businesses, had their properties damaged,or were victims, are probably going to vote for the other guy next time around..I’d bet the mayor of Minneapolis has a snowball’s chance in hell of getting re-elected.. People aren’t going to forget, especially those whose business/ source of income went up in smoke.. I could be wrong here, but it seems to me, that most insurance policies don’t pay out for losses due to riots..If that’s the case, (and I’m not real sure) then most of the businesses destroyed, may not come back.. And the owners are on the hook for the losses..

There’s no doubt in my mind that most of this was instigated by paid,professional instigators..
    I'm unsure what's going on here, but if you think most ANTIFA members fall under "professional or paid," you don't understand ANTIFA at all. Ditto all alt- right groups, or lockdown protesters.

Believe it or not, quite a few people are willing and EAGER for the day of score settling.

Weimar Germany didn't need any paid instigators to have fighting in the streets.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    I'm unsure what's going on here, but if you think most ANTIFA members fall under "professional or paid," you don't understand ANTIFA at all. Ditto all alt- right groups, or lockdown protesters.

Believe it or not, quite a few people are willing and EAGER for the day of score settling.

Weimar Germany didn't need any paid instigators to have fighting in the streets.
    I never said ALL of them were paid, or professional.. I also completely understand that people are ready and willing, what they don’t understand is, the next system that takes over will not tolerate any of their shit. They’ll just get mowed down. I believe there is a post in this thread where somebody stated someone offered somebody else $$$ to throw a rock at a window, if that’s true, then that’s a textbook definition of instigating, plain and simple.. Weimar Germany had a bit more reason to riot than someone getting killed by the cops.. When a million mark note was worth about as much as a S&H green stamp, then you have real problems... How many bills would it take to pay a $100 grocery bill?We’re headed that way..a few more massive stimulus bills, and we should be about there..

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    a few more massive stimulus bills, and we should be about there..
    Wait, do you mean to tell me that you think the government flinging money around willy-nilly isn't the solution to all of our problems, and that it might possibly have negative long-term economic consequences? Shocking...

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Meanwhile in Hollywood:
    Yeah, it's pretty easy to say "rioting is fine" when you are rich *and* in no danger of losing anything to it. I have to imagine those people's attitudes would do a swift about-face if it were their neighborhoods burning down.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Wait, do you mean to tell me that you think the government flinging money around willy-nilly isn't the solution to all of our problems, and that it might possibly have negative long-term economic consequences? Shocking...
    You, I, and probably everybody on this board understands this principle, but just like with 2A rights we’re the minority...

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    White supremacist Russians.. Yeah thats the ticket.
    Well, at least it isn't white supremacist Chinese. That could be really bad.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List