Page 36 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    We self-insure. Don't most entities of any size? Actually asking, I figured that was the norm.
    It’s probably a state to state variable but do any policies pay in events like this? I know my homeowners policies have ALWAYS stated that riots, acts of war, etc. were not covered losses for as long as I can remember and no matter the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Couple of live-streams I’ve found

This jackass from yesterday is back on. Watch muted cause he’s an idiot.

@5pins can you share any feeds? The “algorithm” is making searches kind of difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post

@5pins can you share any feeds? The “algorithm” is making searches kind of difficult.
    I'm having the same problem. If I run across any I will post them.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

NBC chopper cam.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Houston news helicopter footage crowd with (some with bats etc) headed towards old HPD headquarters @18:42 cst

I'm about to hit the skirmish lines at one of the protests here. No major property damage yet but they keep trying to take freeways.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    I'm about to hit the skirmish lines at one of the protests here. No major property damage yet but they keep trying to take freeways.

FYI Just saw a protestor trying to use a fire extinguisher on HPD cops making an arrest. It didn’t work out well for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    FYI Just saw a protestor trying to use a fire extinguisher on HPD cops making an arrest. It didn’t work out well for him.
    Yeah I just heard on the radio. They're going to start deploying chemical munitions soon.

Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    Yeah I just heard on the radio. They're going to start deploying chemical munitions soon.

Stay safe out there tonight.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Stay safe out there tonight.
    This, some of these cats protesting have body language you can read from a news helicopter feed.

User Tag List