Page 191 of 194 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1937

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    IIRC, it is a “la nina” year, in the Pacific Ocean, which is why there were so many named tropical cyclones, in the Atlantic basin, this season, and can mean a mild Winter, inland CONUS. Better keep the guard up!

Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.
    The Farmer's Almanac called this year as being likely to have a longer-than-usual but milder winter (for here, milder can mean temps of -30 F come January instead of -35. )

I'll trade an extra 6 weeks of snow and ice for non-riotous social conditions.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    The Farmer's Almanac called this year as being likely to have a longer-than-usual but milder winter (for here, milder can mean temps of -30 F come January instead of -35. )

Snipe the groundhog..
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Well, allowing dems to riot this close to the election won't do.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Well, allowing dems to riot this close to the election won't do.
    How very cynical of you.

(bursts out in a bitter paroxysm of laughter)

I see that you are somewhat familiar with Twin Cities political realities.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

Minneapolis is quiet tonight. Apparently burn loot murder lacks the motivation to reeeeeeeee when it's cold, wet, and snowy.

How very cynical of you.

(bursts out in a bitter paroxysm of laughter)

I see that you are somewhat familiar with Twin Cities political realities.
    Only form recent events.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

As much as I'm already cranky to be off my bike with the change we just had from nice weather to snow, I can't help but agree with you. We don't need any more rioting in the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    As much as I'm already cranky to be off my bike with the change we just had from nice weather to snow, I can't help but agree with you. We don't need any more rioting in the Twin Cities.
    Indeed. Although I will note I just finished up my build of a drop-bar mountain "winter bike" in case fleeing minions of the Night King on foot proves too slow. Studded tires for ice, and room for an extra K-frame in the saddle bag, y'all.

Indeed. Although I will note I just finished up my build of a drop-bar mountain "winter bike" in case fleeing minions of the Night King on foot proves too slow. Studded tires for ice, and room for an extra K-frame in the saddle bag, y'all.
    I haven't owned anything but a road bike in 15 years, so I guess if I need to escape in the winter, I'll have to rely on my Audi. I hope it's fast enough.

User Tag List