Page 105 of 194 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1937

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Teen pregnancy contributes tremendously to the cycle of poverty.
    Well that proves they're not Democrats then if they're not exercising their reproductive rights.

(Yes...it is in fact sarcasm)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    From another forum. Can’t independently verify the source but I’m pretty confident it’s not made up.

Guess this could streamline the whole involuntary wealth transfer thing from LV hand bags and Rolexes directly to cash.

Attachment 55256

Highland Village is the shopping area of Highland Park, at the southwestern end of Saint Paul. It's centered around Ford Parkway, which had a complete Ford automotive plant that ran from 1924 or so until 2006-7.
    The area is directly across the Mississippi via large bridge from Minnehaha Falls park in Minneapolis. It's also the only part of St Paul where Jews weren't redlined from owning property until the mid-1960s. Hence, it has 4 synagogues and a fairly active Jewish population. Also lots of immigrants and newly-middle-class brown people; the smaller houses are surprisingly affordable.

(pardon my captain obvious impression here; I took a while before typing to wipe away the apoplectic spittle from the keyboard.)

So what we have here is a classic little protection racket. "Nice little place you kikes got here. Be a shame if it were to burn up."
    Alternately, I'm reminded of the "taxes" (backed up by murder) that were levied on French Jews in Algeria to fund the guerrilla war being waged against the broader French government in 1954-63.

I bet it could be tied directly to BLM, and via them to the both the DFL power structure and AntiFa thru State Attorney General (and assistant head of the Democratic National Committee) Keith Ellison.
    So of course no investigation will be done.
    This is long-game stuff the revolutionary left is doing.

Did I mention that I moved my frail & ailing jewish mother from Hawaii to -wait for it -Highland Park last year?

My brows just knit so hard I'm looking like a real life Bert from Sesame Street. No really, they clacked!
    Last edited by Lex Luthier; 06-02-2020 at 06:02 PM.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    That's pretty routine in Indy to the point that who gets arrested, how long a group blocks an intersection, etc. is usually scripted ahead of time after it's negotiated out between the protest group and the city. I suspect it's part of the reason the civil unrest that hits similarly sized cities doesn't hit Indy as hard, combined with a "stand your ground" and very self-defense friendly prosecutor's office. Indy had some violence, much more then usual, but perhaps not as bad comparatively as much of the same sized population centers.
    My sister was a city planner for Indy - when she was redoing the retail building code, the city assigned a police lieutenant as her liaison for crime prevention/security measures that were to be built into the retail building code. Even before that she had always said nice things about the professionalism of the Indy PD, she also owned a bookstore along with a partner, and they occasionally had problems warranting a police response.

As a visitor, Indy didn't really give me a warm feel until I had a little experience with the city. Probably most cities are that way.

Crates of pipe bombs found on National Mall in DC:

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1267946736024256522
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Crates of pipe bombs found on National Mall in DC:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...46736024256522
    T, I don't do twitter. Is this person a credible source?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    No idea who he is in particular, but he's been passing lots of accurate info that I've been following the last 7 days.

There's always the potential for error...ex: I was listening to the actual radio transmission saying "officer shot" in Philly and it turned out to be he was run over.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

I'm not sure how well that would work but 10/10 for creativity.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1267233084375695360
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] political activist and conspiracy theorist[5] who is considered an Internet troll.[6][7][8][9] Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[10] As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a conservative cable news television channel.[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    I'm not sure how well that would work but 10/10 for creativity.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1267233084375695360
    Do you WANT to get murder hornets? Because this is how you get murder hornets.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    No idea who he is in particular, but he's been passing lots of accurate info that I've been following the last 7 days.

There's always the potential for error...ex: I was listening to the actual radio transmission saying "officer shot" in Philly and it turned out to be he was run over.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] political activist and conspiracy theorist[5] who is considered an Internet troll.[6][7][8][9] Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[10] As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a conservative cable news television channel.[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
    Thank you, both.

User Tag List