Page 82 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

@Sidheshooter

Same here:

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida-sh...th-protesters/

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – As violent demonstrations erupted across the country over the weekend, officials set a peaceful tone for protests in Orlando by taking a knee in solidarity with protesters.

A photo shared on social media by the Orange County Sheriff’s Office shows Sheriff John Mina and Orlando Police Chief Orlando Rolon taking a knee and praying with protesters”

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Maybe. My sense is that, down the road, we will find a deficit in training. This is the same city/dept/mgmnt that recently fast-tracked a fear biter, and got to set the all-time record for a wrongful death payout for their efforts.

But, hey, I wasn’t there. We shall see.
    For sure it will be interesting how this plays out. City will probably have some liability here as you say. It's a fine line.

I do know that some people just can't be trained. I was involved with a few of those individuals and their "training". They were all terminated over time for good reasons.
    Last edited by Borderland; 06-01-2020 at 01:08 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    @Dagga Boy, I don't Facebook either and would also like to read your tirade
    Keep asking, because it's worth the read. I don't Facebook either, but I maintain an account just for things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    This all just seems to be the result of decades... lifetimes of the progressives telling people that it's not their fault, that they "deserve" free shit, that they shouldn't be expected to work, that America "owes" them something...

Instead of encouraging people to work, to do better, to expect better for themselves and from themselves, explaining that there is no reason they can't improve their lot in life, that yes their parents should have done more for them but now's their chance to do more for their kids, that it doesn't happen overnight or in one generation but incrementally over time, over generations.

No, instead they've been told they're worthless, that they can't possibly be expected to do more or expect more from and for themselves. that they should only be out for themselves, and their kids can do for themselves when it's their turn.

it really isn't any wonder that the millenial generation produced "antifa" which has so much in common with the poor urban black americans in terms of feeling owed, and due, and angry about it.
    Nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    Could I trouble you to repost here?

I'm not on facebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Keep asking, because it's worth the read. I don't Facebook either, but I maintain an account just for things like this.
    Think I found it:

https://www.facebook.com/28967968113...lZo67zP2_do8PR
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Name:  9CB46DC8-C39E-4C24-BEFD-A89DC0607EF7.jpeg
Views: 404
Size:  70.7 KB
    #RESIST

I don't do Facebook either but, by going through HTS' homepage, I found their Facebook page and I think this is it:

https://www.facebook.com/28967968113...type=3&theater
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Who are we looking for on facebook? Need a FB handle and I'll read it. I don't FB so I'm a cave dweller.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Who are we looking for on facebook? Need a FB handle and I'll read it. I don't FB so I'm a cave dweller.
    Hardwired Tactical Shooting will get you there. Or use the links the other guys just posted above.

User Tag List