Page 78 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

I don't have twitter but I'm thinking of getting an account just to keep up and goings on's.

Attachment 55178
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uwSRq_1590963341

BLM PROTESTOR* GETS HIT WITH *RUBBER BULLET* = BETWEEN da EYES*
    Woman gets a rubber bullet stuck in forehead... girl filming freaks out. Happened last night in San Diego.
    I saw a guy take one to the junk. Pro tip: better to stand up and take it in the shins than kneel/squat trying for cover.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I'm sure Nike will send them a thank you card and similar tokens of wokeness.

They can replace their stocks from the sweat shops in China and other overseas locations.

I hope everyone is safe. I might gently suggest, though, that is not the wisest idea to proclaim your weapons status and readiness on the Internet. If, God forbid, you use the guns and the situation doesn't not appear to be the classic 'good shoot' and you end up in the legal system, such utterances may be found and used against you. It has been done before, so 'show me a case' - go look it up.

You don't have to do this, but I like to remove FaceBook tracking strings.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....acking-strings
    #RESIST

Looks like authority is shooting back now.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...sters-n1220831

Pallets of "mystery bricks" showing up in protest areas yet no where near construction sites hmmmm?

This has been going on in Seattle/Portland protests for a long time......not sure why its a mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Well this is unhelpful.

Attachment 55172
    She was crying is a recent press conference .....not sure if it was joy or sadness.

The Seattle area has a very low number of black residents for a major metro area (very high Asian and Indian) so her statement if it is truly a non inflammatory statement (yea right) may be her perspective.

The protests in Bellevue (seen on local media) showed that many of the "active protesters" were NOT from Bellevue based on dress and behavior.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Looks like authority is shooting back now.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...sters-n1220831
    I'm curious as to how many deaths have resulted from the rioting. We've had some violence here, and although no police shootings at least two "inter-rioter-interaction" deaths have occurred. Of course one can legitimately wonder if those deaths wouldn't have occurred regardless and somebody decided the chaos was a good time to remove a rival. I have zero information on the shootings other than they occurred, so I have no idea.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I don't have twitter but I'm thinking of getting an account just to keep up and goings on's.

Attachment 55178
    A quick search and I was unable to confirm if this was true.

User Tag List