Page 15 of 194 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    That is ....bizarre. Any indications why? And who sent such an e-mail? Are they a credible source?
    They have “no choice”, apparently, according to this guy:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ransacked-tar/

“Cardi B says there was “no choice” but arson, looting, and violence by Minnesotans who are upset over the death of George Floyd.

The rapper behind “Invasion of Privacy” made the comments as arsonists burned an AutoZone, ransacked a Target and liquor store, and resorted to violence over Monday’s viral footage of Mr. Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, with a white police officer kneeling on his neck.

“They looting in Minnesota and as much as I don’t like this type of violence it is what it is,” the rapper told nearly 12 million Twitter followers. “Too much peaceful marches, too much trending hashtags and NO SOLUTIONS! The people are left with NO CHOICE.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    Why is Target being, uh, Targeted?
    HQ'ed in Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Probably the single largest retailer/company with a large presence HQ'ed in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    They have “no choice”, apparently, according to this guy:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ransacked-tar/

“Cardi B says there was “no choice” but arson, looting, and violence by Minnesotans who are upset over the death of George Floyd.

The rapper behind “Invasion of Privacy” made the comments as arsonists burned an AutoZone, ransacked a Target and liquor store, and resorted to violence over Monday’s viral footage of Mr. Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, with a white police officer kneeling on his neck.

“They looting in Minnesota and as much as I don’t like this type of violence it is what it is,” the rapper told nearly 12 million Twitter followers. “Too much peaceful marches, too much trending hashtags and NO SOLUTIONS! The people are left with NO CHOICE.”
    “Looting ain’t violent,” responded a user identified as DreemzC. “White people better be glad folk don’t bomb their homes and churches.”
    Yea...that's a good way to win friends and influence people. And also to help race relations in the U.S...

That is ....bizarre. Any indications why? And who sent such an e-mail? Are they a credible source?
    The email was sent to us be another federal LE agency.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    I was at USC when the LA Watt's riot started. Wow. Googling 60's riots and reading this stuff will amaze. During this time handguns were definitely difficult to find. Vietnam contributed to this too. Note that in today's climate looters are referred to as protesters.

In jails it is not uncommon for a supervisor to videotape handling non compliant inmates who are also violent. If a population subset is over represented in at risk categories that include criminal history, violent behavior, and such, then some of those arrested might be extremely difficult to process. Hence aggressive restraints might be used. I predict that police procedures will change to adjust accordingly. At the same time posturing will increase. Foot chases will cease. Traffic offense citations will decrease. Turning a blind eye to offenses will be more common.

Local FB scanner and neighborhood pages are on fire. Currently listening to https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13544
    There are looters active in the shopping district less than a mile from from me; Target superstore, Cub Foods, Dollar Store, TJ Maxx, several smaller stores along University Ave in the Midway District, a Foot Locker just looted, also a shopping center in east St Paul near the 3M Campus. Reports that light rail between capitol & Minneapolis is shut down.
    Oy.

These folks are too young to remember the 1967 riots. Even the one in (predominantly black) North Minneapolis that their parents or grandparents went through. That area, just like Newark, Watts, and Detroit, was never rebuilt, and never recovered.
    They’re looting Footlocker and a liquor store right now.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    They’re looting Footlocker and a liquor store right now.
    Run fast, jump higher. Get a buzz.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    It's credible and being investigated in multiple jurisdictions, let's leave it at that.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    It's credible and being investigated in multiple jurisdictions, let's leave it at that.
    Got it. Thank you both, @BehindBlueI's @5pins.

Right now it appears the team protecting the SPPD Western District Headquarters are trying to head off a possible assault.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

User Tag List