Page 18 of 194 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

All I keep thinking is "actions have consequences" and "be careful what you wish for". If this is the legacy these miscreants want to leave behind them, they will have no one to blame but themselves for the ashes left in their wake.

I fail to see how athletic footwear, jerseys and iPhones are going to further the cause of future harmony. Maybe I'm missing something.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    7 short blocks from my house. Not smiling on this really truly beautiful spring day.

I am a paranoid mo-fo but I would check all the doors and pull a long gun from the safe. F'd up day.

Be safe - my wife is from the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    All I keep thinking is "actions have consequences" and "be careful what you wish for". If this is the legacy these miscreants want to leave behind them, they will have no one to blame but themselves for the ashes left in their wake.

I fail to see how athletic footwear, jerseys and iPhones are going to further the cause of future harmony. Maybe I'm missing something.
    The problem is with your first paragraph. They don't blame themselves. It's USA's racism which is to blame in their opinion.

Site Supporter
    - Talked about a squad car being destroyed at Discount Tire - "Can someone identify the squad being destroyed? Please."

- Squad being surrounded on the west side of Target

- Fire on North side of University - "the Napa", smoke coming from the Napa Auto Parts building.

- "We got to have leaders out there coming up with solutions. I am all ears."

Oh dear.
    I'm thinking more along the lines of "oh shit."

Whatever evidence exists that supposedly doesn't support prosecution had better be amazingly compelling, and even then, I bet we are utterly screwed short term.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I am a paranoid mo-fo but I would check all the doors and pull a long gun from the safe. F'd up day.

Be safe - my wife is from the Twin Cities.
    We are on a corner and have a good command view and three stories. fire extinguishers, med supplies, water, hoses with nozzles are all staged. SD gear, too.

It is absolutely weird to hear the same sirens on the feed as I am hearing outside my windows.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

“ Gas Approved.

Use that wind to your advantage “

Nice

We are on a corner and have a good command view and three stories. fire extinguishers, med supplies, water, hoses with nozzles are all staged. SD gear, too.

It is absolutely weird to hear the same sirens on the feed as I am hearing outside my windows.
    I can barely imagine; it sounds as if you have thought many things through.
    Maybe get off the ‘net for awhile, take a few deep breaths and focus on your family situation.
    I lived in the Twin Cities area many years ago; sad and bad situation.
    Best wishes for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    If this is the legacy these miscreants want to leave behind them, they will have no one to blame but themselves for the ashes left in their wake.

Bro I just watched a video stream of a car being blocked by a crowd, and the guy having to reverse-out down the street.

The driver was black.

The people protesting, blocking the driver were.......wait for it..........

white.

You can't make this shit up.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Wow, just wow.

I’m all for marching in the streets, carrying signs and chants in protest of something, even if I disagree with you. But there’s no excuse for that type of violence
    Nor is there an excuse for looting under these circumstances. Nothing says social justice like looted electronics. That is not just a reactionary statement. If you are truly upset over what happened to George Floyd, you should be upset with looters disrespecting his memory.

User Tag List