Page 49 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    City is on Tactical Alert, and I am waiting to be called in.

Intel is rather....disturbing.

pat
    Hope you folks have what you need to prevail.

Bonne Chance.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Hope you folks have what you need to prevail.

Bonne Chance.
    ¡Gracias!

pat

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    After Hurricane Andrew, there were numerous M16s "liberated" from FLNG troops who were sent to "maintain order" in Miami. When a truck full of fully armed gang bangers roll up on a group of soldiers with no ammunition in their weapons, the results are not surprising.
    As someone who was actively involved with LE duties during that time period in Miami-Dade county, I have no recollection of that event. If you have a source for that I would appreciate you posting it.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Joke RE: Biden's "hairy blonde legs" blathering. Not a political statement about hippy vs. biden politics.

Willing to claim to very know very little about "real" hippies but still more than I care to.
    My apologies. I had it all wrong.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter

pat
    I’ll be thinking of you this afternoon/this evening.

Be safe.
    And do good work.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Apologies for citing the Washed-up Times as a source: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mbined-health/

It appears that cause of George Floyd's death has been determined to be a combination of hyper-tension, cardiac disease, and the presence of (unspecified) intoxicants in Floyd's system. Evidently the report, submitted by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner found “no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation.”
    I take that to mean that the autopsy did not reveal things like petechia, ligature marks, crushed trachea, broken hyoid, trauma to the larynx, etc. That doesn’t mean Floyd wasn’t asphyxiated, especially if we’re talking about positional asphyxia. There’s no reason any of the common signs of traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation would be present in a case of positional asphyxia. @Dr_Thanatos please correct me if I’m wrong.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    The truth may set one free...but...the cost will be astronomical. When truth conflicts with optics and narrative...it's a cocktail awaiting combustion.
    You’re right, looks to me like some of the mayors of these city’s need to nut up and come up with a better response to the rioters, and the riots that are coming, than the the limp dick attempts we’ve see so far.. Otherwise, a lot of people who lost their businesses, had their properties damaged,or were victims, are probably going to vote for the other guy next time around..I’d bet the mayor of Minneapolis has a snowball’s chance in hell of getting re-elected.. People aren’t going to forget, especially those whose business/ source of income went up in smoke.. I could be wrong here, but it seems to me, that most insurance policies don’t pay out for losses due to riots..If that’s the case, (and I’m not real sure) then most of the businesses destroyed, may not come back.. And the owners are on the hook for the losses..

There’s no doubt in my mind that most of this was instigated by paid,professional instigators..

pat
    My team is on alert in case Dayton needs help. Good thing we made a huge gas/LL order a few months back. 😳
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Site Supporter
    Hopefully @andre3k is sleeping off a long night and checks in soon.

@UNM1136 @Lon and everybody else we have dealing with this shit. Godspeed and ya’ll take care out there.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    A “protestor” bringing a gun to a knife fight. At least it wasn’t a kill-dozer. Some more motivated can post a Wikipedia link.

If I am ever going to “protest” something I might stop at the heavy equipment rental place on the way. Kinda reframed my thoughts on how to go about things.

User Tag List