Page 68 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

375?

That's it?

*laughs in meatgrinder*
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    Just got put on standby. My wife got recalled earlier and is already at work.

We sent a contingency to Raleigh last night. They said it was sporty...

Be safe!
    Be careful out there, KeeFus...let us know how you and the missus fare. I haven't been hearing anything about western NC (west of Charlotte) but I haven't had the local news on.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    375?

That's it?

*laughs in meatgrinder*
    Eh, it's just a few more bodies to help control the crowd. To be honest, compared to MPLS and Columbus - we had a few dozen businesses looted and a few cop cars set on fire, nothing really major. One thing that helped, tremendously, last night, they raised most of the bridges around downtown, resulting in fewer routes in and out of the downtown area, making it much easier to control the crowds. They have also suspended CTA and Metra service into the downtown area, making it harder for folks to get in, that way.

I figure 375 more bodies on the street is really in many ways to relieve the CPD officers who have been out in force for nearly 48-hours now.

Mayor Castor here in Tampa FL established a 7:30PM to 6AM curfew. She also announced 100 Florida National Guard would be arriving to assist local law enforcement in protecting “high value targets” from agitators and looters. Mrs. RJ needed to pop over to pick up a few things at Macy’s. The International Mall near the airport was blocked by LEO with no admittance to the parking area. She had to divert up Dale Mabry to Cirtrus Park.

Hillsborough County Sheriff announced no curfew in the county just now. Guess we are not “high value”

Good luck tonight everybody. To all Americans peacefully protesting the horrible death of George Floyd - carry on. To our first responders - come home in one piece at the end of your shift. Everybody else just trying to make some sense of this situation - be safe.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I haven't seen a lot of cops running for office.
    I wouldn't speak to the state legislature when invited by a representative. Political activity while you're a cop but not a political appointee is career suicide. Not like "you won't move up" but like "you'll be unemployed". Even if you do manage to abide by campaign law and department policy, you'll get attention you don't want. The only cop I know who's managed to get elected also managed to get indicted and arrested. What got him indicted is probably what got the machine behind him to get him elected.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I was hoping last night would be the last of it but it looks like it's heating up again.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Student
    Phoenix damages being reported has hundreds of thousands, Scottsdale Fashion Square damages reported as millions. I'm a bit skeptical about the dollar amount but that's irrelevant.

Governor Ducey declaring state of emergency and 8pm curfew for the next week or so.

https://azgovernor.gov/governor/news...inning-tonight

Curfew declared in Arizona between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m. from tonight until June 8:

https://azgovernor.gov/governor/news...inning-tonight

Malls in the Phoenix metro area have already closed and some are boarding up after what has happened in downtown Phoenix and Scottsdale.

George Floyd’s Tragic Death by Byron Rodgers

I think he nailed it !
    https://byronrodgersmotivation.com/g...-tragic-death/

A ray of hope in this shit storm.

Protesters Form Human Shield to Protect Police Officer Separated From His Unit
    https://caldronpool.com/protesters-f...from-his-unit/

Name:  HumanShield.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  65.6 KB

User Tag List