Page 71 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    It has been suggested that the late 60's unrest and rioting helped elect Nixon in '68.
    The whole world's watching.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

3.5 blocks from us there is a crowd of about 250-300 people and not enough cops to disperse them in less than an hour when the curfew kicks in. This crowd has already fought with the cops a few times up down one of the major thoroughfares in the neighborhood.

Could be quite serious here in the next little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    3.5 blocks from us there is a crowd of about 250-300 people and not enough cops to disperse them in less than an hour when the curfew kicks in. This crowd has already fought with the cops a few times up down one of the major thoroughfares in the neighborhood.

Stay safe, stay alive, and hope you stay off the news.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Be safe Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post

Best of luck to y’all tonight. Be safe and well.

Will be prayin’ for y’all.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Do we have a defensive driving thread here in P-F? My experience last hour has made me think of this issue, and my lack of training.

My wife, two small children and I were driving home from a family event and an old part of St. Louis city. Driving west, heading home I exited driving up the off ramp, turned left to head south bound and immediately noticed what could not be seen from the highway, a protest of 50 plus people blocking the road (in front of a municipal police station) and swarming vehicles. This group controlled the intersection immediately beyond the overpass on which I had just turned.

Luckily, I was able to accelerate, finding a gap in the last bit of oncoming traffic and make a tight 180 turn to get back onto the west bound on-ramp and exit the area to which the National Guard was shortly thereafter dispatched.

WGN is live around the corner from us. That crowd is largely dispersing itself, the cops are just holding steady. Hopefully, that will continue.

I had to spend most of today at the office, which is downtown. Downtown Allentown, PA but still downtown, where last evening there were peaceful protests. Although the building has glass doors, the elevators and stairs require a key card and my office is up several floors.

But you never know, and for the first time ever I had not one but two spare 17 round mags, and when I got to the office, I planned out my hideout/escape route/best strategic position just in case. And just to be safe I wrote FUCK THE PIGS in lipstick on my window. (No, not that last part.)

The only occurrence of note was four people walking down the street mid-afternoon doing a “no justice no peace” call and response at slightly louder than conversational volume.

Philadelphia on the other hand still appears to be a shit show.

Sacramento is not ordering a curfew because "people who would be prone to violence and looting would not follow the curfew anyway." If only they used that same logic with gun laws...

User Tag List