Page 62 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    The fact that they check his pulse and just tossed his lifeless body on a cot just compounds it. I cannot understand why that happened. They don’t appear to be EMT or paramedics and it’s like they were just taking him to the morgue. Our protocols would dictate compressions unless there are obvious signs of death (lividity, decapitation, rigor Mortis) and those are listed. Floyd displayed none of those because he had died just minutes earlier.

I want to know where they took him after they loaded him on the cot? Did they even go to the hospital? It just makes me so sick thinking about all the compounding things and a total disregard for human life.
    They are EMS, that has already been addressed.

There were times we would scoop and go right away, no treatment on scene, if it looked like the scene could become unsafe. A large pissed off crowd is not where I'm going to plant myself for 20 minutes of resuscitation.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    The fact that they check his pulse and just tossed his lifeless body on a cot just compounds it. I cannot understand why that happened. They don’t appear to be EMT or paramedics and it’s like they were just taking him to the morgue. Our protocols would dictate compressions unless there are obvious signs of death (lividity, decapitation, rigor Mortis) and those are listed. Floyd displayed none of those because he had died just minutes earlier.

I want to know where they took him after they loaded him on the cot? Did they even go to the hospital? It just makes me so sick thinking about all the compounding things and a total disregard for human life.
    I still can't find any video, but if this report is accurate, this is bad.

From the arrest report:

8:25:31 the video appears to show Mr. Floyd ceasing to breathe or speak. Lane said ”want to roll him on his side.” Kueng checked Mr Floyd’s right wrist for a pulse and said, “I couldn’t find one.” None of the officers moved from their positions.

At 8:27:24, the defendant removed his knee from Mr. Floyd’s neck. An ambulance and emergency medical personnel arrived, the officers placed Mr. Floyd on a gurney, and the ambulance left the scene.
    Two minutes after not finding a pulse before Chauvin even got off his neck? I'm speechless.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    They are EMS, that has already been addressed.

There were times we would scoop and go right away, no treatment on scene, if it looked like the scene could become unsafe. A large pissed off crowd is not where I'm going to plant myself for 20 minutes of resuscitation.
    Okay good to know. Thanks for correcting me. Odd uniforms for sure. I agree it was a seemingly unsafe environment and they don’t know the circumstances. It is a bit hard to analyze the situation because I’ve seen the entire video. Those medics didn’t know anything and just see an angry crowd so I get the scoop and transport.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    There are some videos circulating online of behavior by law enforcement during the protests that seems, on its face, to be pretty inexcusable. I would appreciate input from LE members here. I am sure there is context I am missing, but, well, I'll just post the videos and refrain from further comment.
    If you're ordered to disperse, and you don't disperse, the police will make you disperse using force and causing pain. It's not a theatrical play, you don't get to decide you can just stand there and watch when they tell you to leave the area.

*shrugs*

Some beef-castle may have been a little too rough with gramps either intentionally or unintentionally. Not something I'm going to label "inexcusable" without further context and knowledge. The fact the officers immediately changed and helped him is evidence to me that they're acting in a rational, reasonable manner, not the opposite.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I still can't find any video, but if this report is accurate, this is bad.

Two minutes after not finding a pulse before Chauvin even got off his neck? I'm speechless.
    The extended 10 min. video shows this clearly.

Its odd to same the very very least.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...29644228247552

This will only make things worse, honestly.
    Cute, but it doesn't work like that.

After four years, someone should have told Mr. President to check with the AG before posting a tweet.

Site Supporter
    Going in at 1600 hours along with several of my folks tonight to assist with operations in Richmond.
    Rioting for the last two nights.
    City bus and a police vehicle burned Friday night.
    Occupied downtown apartment building set afire and multiple Confederate monuments vandalized along with a few downtown businesses.

Quote Originally Posted by deputyG23 View Post
    Going in at 1600 hours along with several of my folks tonight to assist with operations in Richmond.
    Rioting for the last two nights.
    City bus and a police vehicle burned Friday night.
    Occupied downtown apartment building set afire and multiple Confederate monuments vandalized along with a few downtown businesses.
    Godspeed, brother. Be careful.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List