Page 57 of 194 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    So in your opinion was my point of view so outrageous that the Constitution had to be invoked to protect the groups and people that I named?

I believe antifa and George Soros are trying to bring down America from within and are pure evil. I think the press is complicit in these activities.. I think any person who's of reasonable age and experience would understand the constitution protects people like this. However I believe the focus needs to be on the cause of the massive destruction done to our cities and the displacement of good hard-working business owners and people that results from it.

According to protesters in Seattle today the demonstration was overrun with antifa and other scoff laws that had a different agenda. As has been the case here during WTO meetings etc. And yes I understand Seattle encourages this to get their agenda through.

So I feel The blanket of the Constitution was secondary to my point pertaining to the cause of most of this chaos going on.

So I also feel that invoking the Constitution was intended to discredit and invalidate my beliefs.
    You have done a pretty good job of that yourself already. The gentle suggestion that you read the constitution was a reminder of what we stand for as Americans. You were straight up advancing some pretty heinous viewpoints. Ones that are distinctly not American, and decidedly unconstitutional. If you sneer at people who recoil from them in horror, it might be time for a bit of introspection.

I think we are all united here in our appreciation for the constitution, consistent in our interpretation of the importance of the second amendment, horrified by the destruction and violence, and concerned for the safety of our public servants and fellow citizens - particularly the ones who are present on this board, or those who we are friends with and who are going into harms way tonight.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Jesus christ talk about the "win stupid prizes" game, this guy came so fucking close to getting iced by stealing an M4 from a cruiser:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...hiLItTjrS_2Pqg
    Sounds like the guy who took it from him was a security guard working for Q13 news.

https://mynorthwest.com/1902233/watc...attle-protest/

He had another one hanging off of him, must have been the other gun he recovered.

Mayor Jenny Durkan announced during a press briefing that it’s possible a second AR-15 was stolen but has not yet been recovered. But later in the evening, Kruse tweeted that the security team also confiscated a stolen AR-15 from another rioter and handed it over to police.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    My wife, who doesn't like shooting but grimly accepts that she needs to be competent at it, did a version of the same, including all but ordering me to increase our supply of SD ammo.
    Between the Coronapocalypse gun buying spree and now this, it’s been a good few months for the Second Amendment and for enhanced spousal understanding of our indulgences, no?

It’s an ill wind . . .

Quote Originally Posted by idahojess View Post
    Sounds like the guy who took it from him was a security guard working for Q13 news.

https://mynorthwest.com/1902233/watc...attle-protest/

He had another one hanging off of him, must have been the other gun he recovered.

Mayor Jenny Durkan announced during a press briefing that it’s possible a second AR-15 was stolen but has not yet been recovered. But later in the evening, Kruse tweeted that the security team also confiscated a stolen AR-15 from another rioter and handed it over to police.

Holy cow that dude has balls. Just snatched the AR outta the guys hands. I'm glad he was successful, it could have gone bad, especially as he's brandishing the pistol within arms range.

Well, props to WGN for calling a spade a spade - screenshot in case they change it back to protest later:

Name:  56A0FBC2-B595-4C4F-B536-F575AF75738D.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  32.8 KB

listening in to the Broadcastify St Paul police fire public works dispatch;
    St Paul PD is leaving business owners with long guns alone after checking with them. (businesses named were hispanic & black owned.) I think the police chief has just earned some more respect.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    listening in to the Broadcastify St Paul police fire public works dispatch;
    St Paul PD is leaving business owners with long guns alone after checking with them. (businesses named were hispanic & black owned.) I think the police chief has just earned some more respect.
    yes indeed.
    heard lots of reports of cars without plates driving around

Things deteriorated in Reno. LE stabilized around city hall and then pushed out, but rioters have spread out in the surrounding area. Sounds like a larger LE response is mobilizing. Governor has activated National Guard. My impression is that most of the damage is broken windows, and now a few cars burning.

Student
    Phoenix had a dozen and some change buildings downtown getting vandalized a bit.
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...st/5293566002/

Tonight (still in downtown), police are declaring unlawful assembly and giving orders to disperse.
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...tter_azcentral

Looks like a small bit is fired up in downtown OKC near the county jail.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

User Tag List