Page 53 of 194 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

WGN is calling them “protests” here in Chicago - but they have looted Macy’s downtown and started setting shit on fire.

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago-news/...-floyds-death/

I must of missed the part of civics class where we discussed that the Constitution grants you the right to assemble and loot and destroy...

Name:  A6125D62-5EE3-45C5-ACB6-688DAEE76261.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  60.3 KB

I actually know who my parent are.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    There are a number of reasons why the above things cannot be done, most of them are outlined in this document; I suggest you read it and perhaps try to understand why the things you've outlined above cannot be done.

___

Pat, Lon, @andre3k - Any one else who may be headed out there today/tonight - be careful, I wish you luck.
    Your one of the NPR types I was talking about

Quote Originally Posted by idahojess View Post
    Sounds like things are heating up in Seattle. Although it also sounds like it is raining, which is probably good.

"The crowd has set several patrol cars on fire in the downtown core near Westlake Center."

https://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2020/...westlake-park/

According to twitter, it also sounds like the Mayor is issuing a 5 p.m. curfew. Which will be honored, I'm sure.

https://twitter.com/SeattlePD
    They like to riot in Seattle and Portland. It's sort of a local sport like soccer. We also have professional antagonists like Antifa and Proud Boys, both well known in the area.

I'm not seeing any head cracking yet by the SPD but I noticed some riot batons in the videos.

I was privileged to know this guy and his wife. He had some stories.

https://www.westsideseattle.com/ball...08/always-duty
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Well, I’ve been told to stand down. If our team sends anyone my counterpart from the Sheriff’s Office (Multi-jurisdictional team) is taking our guys. Hopefully we aren’t needed.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by -ad- View Post
    I'd agree with almost all of what you've written. With my simplistic limited experience mindset - I don't think the media should be held responsible for reporting facts - regardless of what people do with them. I'm not an American - but I am jealous about your constitution - including it's amendments , and I support it. As such I don't think the media should be held responsible for reporting the truth.

HOWEVER - any and all media that has been found fabricating lies or false reporting, or performing other acts outside of reporting the truth (the reporter with his gunfire sound-clip is only one that comes to mind) - should be held accountable for the damage they have contributed to from their acts.

Keep the constitution - while at the same time dealing with the trash. Finding evidence of media reporting falsely shouldn't be too difficult to prove.

Maybe this isn't possible (as mentioned - I have limited education) - but I don't want to see your constitution torn up because of the abuse. Start with one, and the rest of it will get torn up quickly - and I suspect that's what a lot of people behind this would like to see happen.
    The media in particular is a lying sack of shit by only reporting facts that enhance their point of view thus they should not be allowed to report at all. They hide behind the Constitution by following the letter but not the spirit of the law. So technically they are doing nothing wrong.

Seattle PD AR 15 taken from vehicle and being fired by "protester"

Every arrest in Minn. was out of state License for last two nights.

Thanks to the Fuck who told me to read the Constitution BTW. Why don't you tell those "citizens".

Sorry 2 rifles one is still missing.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    So close.

His buddy did him a solid too, yanking him back.

-

This one amuses me:

https://twitter.com/alwaysactions/st...499950081?s=21

PS: Wife and I just heard protesters march by about 1.5 blocks from house. I may owe @Grey and @Caballoflaco some crow eating...
    Ain't that some shit? Got his protester ass kicked by a woman.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post

Thanks to the Fuck who told me to read the Constitution BTW.
    Got a reliable source for your assertion?

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Seattle PD AR 15 taken from vehicle and being fired by "protester"

Thanks to the Fuck who told me to read the Constitution BTW. Why don't you tell those "citizens".

Sorry 2 rifles one is still missing.
    False.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz also said Saturday that the majority of the protestors arrested were from outside Minneapolis and sought to take advantage of the chaos.

However, a report by KARE 11 showed "about 86 percent" of the 36 arrests listed their address in Minnesota, and that they live in Minneapolis or the metro area, according to data the outlet analyzed from the Hennepin County Jail's roster. Five out-of-state cases came from Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Michigan and Missouri, according to KARE 11.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/min...floyd-protests

User Tag List