Page 40 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Problems in San Jose also.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    CNN is reporting some potential kerfuffle in Dallas. Anybody seeing anything else?

Shockingly...Chicago has been all peaceful with the protests, so far...

So far I'm seeing riots reported in:

Minneapolis (and in St. Paul?)
    Atlanta
    DC
    New York
    LA
    Houston

And incidents of sporadic violence in Charlotte and Dallas.
    Add Columbus and Cincinnati to the list.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Those are just the appetizers, Chiraq is gonna say "hold my beer" soon enough...
    Probably not. The chance to strike was earlier in the week. With Chicago set to really begin reopening this weekend, the city is holding its collective breath. And if assholes started burning it down, it could be the one time where citizens fully backed the play of the cops to crack heads. We don't want a bunch of fucking mouth breathers to further delay this shit.

There are only 3.5 months of decent weather up here...and we're already a half-month into that season.

Site Supporter

Site Supporter
    Probably not. The chance to strike was earlier in the week. With Chicago set to really begin reopening this weekend, the city is holding its collective breath. And if assholes started burning it down, it could be the one time where citizens fully backed the play of the cops to crack heads. We don't want a bunch of fucking mouth breathers to further delay this shit.

There are only 3.5 months of decent weather up here...and we're already a half-month into that season.
    I wouldn’t be too sure about that Rob, not with shit blowing up everywhere else. When people see the news in the morning it’s going to be worse tomorrow night for the whole country. I’m nervous for the ‘Ham and as noted earlier today I rarely worry about this shit here. Mobile has a march scheduled for tomorrow and I’m not hopeful for that remaining peaceful either.

Site Supporter
    I’m going to take a short break here and watch some C&Rsenal about watercooled machineguns that can fire for days if you just add water and bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    I wouldn’t be too sure about that Rob, not with shit blowing up everywhere else. When people see the news in the morning it’s going to be worse tomorrow night for the whole country. I’m nervous for the ‘Ham and as noted earlier today I rarely worry about this shit here. Mobile has a march scheduled for tomorrow and I’m not hopeful for that remaining peaceful either.
    That could be the case. Simultaneously, we had protests Wed, yesterday, and today - all of them ended peacefully, thankfully. Chicago PD and FD has certainly not been shy in the use of water cannons, tear gas, and pepper spray during my time here. So, hopefully that trend continues (maybe not with a new mayor though).

Looks like protests/riots planned for Seattle tomorrow. Maybe already starting. SPD is known for cracking heads. This will be epic.

https://twitter.com/amandamsnyder/st...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-29-2020 at 10:31 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    CNN is reporting some potential kerfuffle in Dallas. Anybody seeing anything else?

Shockingly...Chicago has been all peaceful with the protests, so far...

So far I'm seeing riots reported in:

Minneapolis (and in St. Paul?)
    Atlanta
    DC
    New York
    LA
    Houston

And incidents of sporadic violence in Charlotte and Dallas.
    Phoenix wasn’t what I’d call
    Peaceful either

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Add Columbus and Cincinnati to the list.
    and Denver.

Live footage here:

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...r-george-floyd
    Last edited by Nephrology; 05-29-2020 at 11:48 PM.

User Tag List