Page 41 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

So nobody else is convinced that on Tuesday Central Park Karen fellated then-Officer Chauvin in exchange for dispatching Mr. Floyd so that people would talk about something else?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    So nobody else is convinced that on Tuesday Central Park Karen fellated then-Officer Chauvin in exchange for dispatching Mr. Floyd so that people would talk about something else?
    He’s gonna need it, according to Twitter his wife is divorcing him.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    They’ve been attempting to breach the CNN headquarters in ATL
    Well damn I might just shed a tear...

Maybe tomorrow.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    2 Federal Protective Service officers shot, 1 killed in Oakland protest
    https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending/...MRKXDUXRITKTA/

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    CO state capital and supreme court buildings were vandalized in the protests last night. Not as bad as MPLS or other cities but this is not something you usually see in Denver.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I think Indianapolis and Ft. Wayne were limited to some broken windows, trash can fires, and maybe some very small scale looting.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Geebus I hope all our first responders and leos keep their heads on a swivel tonight. That includes the NG.

Just a feeling, but damn all this violence / arson in key cities is looking kinda...I don't know...staged? Planned?

As if there was some kind of coordination...as in, ok, let's take a few of our operatives in local areas, infiltrate the locals milling about, shout a few "hey follow me" and hurl some gasoline on a local cop car...then grab a hammer and start smashing glass? Given how many yutes are already standing around, bored out of their minds from COVID, and the opportunity for "let's grab dat shit in da foot locker yo", it is not taking much to spark things off.

And then there is what appears to be the completely clueless "response" by the Governor of Minnesota and Mayor of Minneapolis? What the actual fuck.

Rimfire for riot control?

This thread has reminded me of a chapter or section of one of Cooper’s books which I read as a teen. It was titled, “Rimfirefor Riot Control,” in my memory. I searched for it and this is the closest I found online.

It does seem to address many of the complex problems identified in this discussion, but I donut imagine any public official would be willing to suggest it, much less authorize it.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Geebus I hope all our first responders and leos keep their heads on a swivel tonight. That includes the NG.

Just a feeling, but damn all this violence / arson in key cities is looking kinda...I don't know...staged? Planned?

As if there was some kind of coordination...as in, ok, let's take a few of our operatives in local areas, infiltrate the locals milling about, shout a few "hey follow me" and hurl some gasoline on a local cop car...then grab a hammer and start smashing glass? Given how many yutes are already standing around, bored out of their minds from COVID, and the opportunity for "let's grab dat shit in da foot locker yo", it is not taking much to spark things off.

And then there is what appears to be the completely clueless "response" by the Governor of Minnesota and Mayor of Minneapolis? What the actual fuck.
    IMO, there may be some level of that but I think a lot of it is organic and in the same way as active shooters see it all over the news and want some of what that guy got. The media is full of images of people getting free shit at no risk. It's full of destruction without consequence. It's nothing for some like-minded individuals to start a loose plan via social media and get enough people together to do the same in any population center of any size.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

It's sad how entirely predictable these events were.

Going to hell in a hand basket.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List