Page 147 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1937

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I have a set number of days left in my life and I don't want to waste them with that shit.
    I feel that. This is why my facebook is purely a PR tool for my extended family and a means to reach out to friends I've lost touch with. I do my best to not read what they write so I can stay blissfully ignorant of their own blissful ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    https://www.policeone.com/george-flo...P8VYfKTKPeDQ9M

Some Ky. police stage protest, walk out on mayor The walkout of dozens of officers was an unplanned response to the mayor's appearance at roll call Wednesday

Expect to see more of this in cities with liberal Democrat mayors who shit on their cops like Atlanta.
    This "defund the police" shit that is getting traffic on Facebook drives me insane.

"I have an idea... those guys, who we think aren't doing a good job? Let's give them even less money to do the same shitty underpaid job. That'll work, right?"

Site Supporter
    Name:  D68605E3-E21F-4630-B689-911E01CA3AFF.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  60.3 KB

A screen shot for those who don’t have Twitter. Police abolishment is the new movement and seems to be gaining traction much faster than I realized. It looks like major liberal cities may soon become thunderdomes.

Here’s a pie in the sky article on Rolling Stone about Police alternatives

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...mpression=true
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Whatever it is, @RoyGBiv I can't see it due to the security setup I have in place. Sorry. Plus I hear that site has issues.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Name:  D68605E3-E21F-4630-B689-911E01CA3AFF.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  60.3 KB

A screen shot for those who don’t have Twitter. Police abolishment is the new movement and seems to be gaining traction much faster than I realized. It looks like major liberal cities may soon become thunderdomes.

Here’s a pie in the sky article on Rolling Stone about Police alternatives

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...mpression=true
    Yeah I saw that. I am generally apolitical and make an effort to stay out of culture wars, but the first thing that crossed my mind when I first heard that opinion was "that is some Grade A hippie liberal paint huffing bullshit." I will never, ever respect anyone who sincerely espouses this opinion.

Or consider the Arbery case. Less police will mean more vigilante killings.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Gotta say, I'm kinda done with this bullshit for right now. Someone let me know when I need to do something.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Or consider the Arbery case. Less police will mean more vigilante killings.
    I’ve seen through peripheral experience how poor communities of various racial groups “self police” and let’s just say that constitutional rights aren’t on the top of their list when it comes to justice.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Fuck it - why not. I say we shut it ALL day. No cops, no fire, no sanitation, no power - none of it. Let's let the inmates loose in the asylum for a few days.

People have been calling for the Purge for awhile. Let's have ourselves a Festivus.

I bet it doesn't go like in the movies.

In fact, I bet it results in a good deal more violence and infighting that results in A LOT of dead people. By the time the poor people get to the rich folks houses, those folks will be long gone. Everyone else will start shooting and keep going. There is no proletariat uprising to be had here...We've made sure of it, by assuring that we have enough guns for ever single American to have one or more.

Site Supporter
    My college-student son was all upset and depressed about the state of the world this morning. We had a long family talk about racism last night after dinner, and things on social media, and memes, and so forth.

I recommended that he abandon his social media accounts for a few days to see if it helped.

He came in a little bit ago ramped up about NG troops being housed in hotels in the DC area and wanted to know about whether that was legal and could the mayor evict them.

Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    My college-student son was all upset and depressed about the state of the world this morning. We had a long family talk about racism last night after dinner, and things on social media, and memes, and so forth.

I recommended that he abandon his social media accounts for a few days to see if it helped.

He came in a little bit ago ramped up about NG troops being housed in hotels in the DC area and wanted to know about whether that was legal and could the mayor evict them.

Sigh.
    I would not want to be possessed of a young person’s passion, imagination, or life experience while observing the shit show that has been the 1st half of 2020. It’s tough enough being a flinty-eyed, jaded old guy with a decent boutique whiskey stash on hand.

I’ve been talkin’ some college students off the edge over the last week or so, as much as I’ve been teaching.

And now, here’s today’s cute dog clip, for all my favorite P-F active and retired LE. Y’all are welcome.

User Tag List