Page 131 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1937

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

2 Atlanta officers fired, 6 charged with excessive force

Am I only one who finds it heartwarming that the white supremacist cops have become so inclusive?

Name:  94972169-6658-4BDE-B9CE-E33D48387723.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  37.0 KB

https://www.lawofficer.com/2-atlanta...cessive-force/

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Frankly, let's face it. Germs get a bad name.
    Yes they do.

And don't call me Frank Lee.

Anecdotal and I don’t recall all of the details, but my wife knows an interracial couple with multiple children, some by birth and the oldest daughter adopted—and white. While they were visiting family out of town, that child fell and hit her head. She began displaying worrisome symptoms, so dad took her took her to the ER. Long story short, dad (black) was eventually approached by multiple law enforcement officers who had been dispatched after an unnamed someone had concluded he was a human trafficker. He was grilled to prove he was really the father, while daughter was separated and questioned separately. I’m sure innocent same race parents have been questioned about kid’s injuries on suspicion that they were inflicted by the parent, but I can imagine how angry I would be in those circumstances, especially when I was concerned about my child’s health and trying to ensure she got care.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    I oddly suspect that a lot of that article involved a gullible reporter, and some guys from Anonymous out trolling.

The article reads like some kind of old square dude trying to describe that scary thing all those kids are into, that he doesn't understand, like those heavy metals rock albums and the headbanging and the raps and the 23 skidoos.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I oddly suspect that a lot of that article involved a gullible reporter, and some guys from Anonymous out trolling.

The article reads like some kind of old square dude trying to describe that scary thing all those kids are into, that he doesn't understand, like those heavy metals rock albums and the headbanging and the raps and the 23 skidoos.
    I wonder what Hunter Thompson would have to say about all this.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I wonder what Hunter Thompson would have to say about all this.
    Would you believe I had that part of "Fear and Loathing" in mind as I wrote that?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Would you believe I had that part of "Fear and Loathing" in mind as I wrote that?
    I would, completely. It brought the thought right to mind.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post
    I don't know nothing about nothing, but I do know I as a lowly contractor wore Hawaiian shirts in Doha based on availability at the mini-PX. There wasn't a lot of options of civvie clothes. We joking referred to them as "official undercover shirts" because you were obviously American wearing it. I did buy some local clothes, not man-dresses or pajamas, but more "what westernized locals wear" stuff. I was pretty deeply tanned due to long days in lots of sun and people assumed I was Lebanese until my piss-poor Arabic gave me away. One guy thought I was making fun of him he was so convinced I was Lebanese but just wouldn't speak proper Arabic.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter

“Something is happening here, but you don’t know what it is

Do you Mr. Jones?”

My favorite song about confused and annoying reporters.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post

End of Jim Crow is commonly considered to be the passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 so the playing field has been relatively even for all?

Not in 1964 Texas for Blacks or Mexicans, not even close.

Try again.
    No it hasn’t. That’s not due to racism though.

Do you read or listen to Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, or Larry Elder? <<<< That is not a sig line. It’s a question for you.

User Tag List