Page 116 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1937

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoland View Post
    I'm glad Mattis is finally speaking, but I don't think any of this will pull people off their positions. His chance to call out dysfunctional leadership was long ago.

He'll just be denounced as a liberal and supporters will move on.
    Plus, it's like the Dems are going to help his reelection chances by finding the only other person about as loathsome as Hillary, and running him as a candidate.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes.
    Really? Did we sleep through Obama’s “If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon” stoking of racial tensions? He brought the pot to boil IMO, and I’ll grant that Trump doesn’t do himself many favors opening his mouth but this ain’t his solely his doing. Not by a loooooong shot.

And now the boog-incels are causing problems - https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/us/bo...nvs/index.html

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    And now the boog-incels are causing problems - https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/us/bo...nvs/index.html
    It was funny to see the consternation and worry in that article about the guy being LGBT, but anti left or right when it comes to established rhetoric of either side.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

edited...to protect the guilty
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Sure. My point is that protests are not illegal. Protests do not lead to riots. They are a cornerstone of American liberty.
    No one has said that protests are illegal. You based your reply upon your own misattribution that a claim was made that protests were illegal. No one here, nor I, have made such a claim. Protests can, and often do, lead to riots. Riots, being criminal activity and not sanctified by the BoR, do not materialize out of thin air. It is that simple.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

I’m sorry but you can not compare what happened with protests in Virginia and Michigan to these riots. Big difference in the types of people and the message of why they were there.

One is about upholding law and order. Holding the government accountable. That they follow the constitution. Which the protestors were most likely law abiding hard working citizens.

The other was against the law enforcement officers and the supposed racism. Screaming fuck the police and wishing people harm because of the color of their skin. Having antifa and people paying inciting the violence. Which the vast majority were spoon fed children and felons fueled by hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    I’m sorry but you can not compare what happened with protests in Virginia and Michigan to these riots. Big difference in the types of people and the message of why they were there.

One is about upholding law and order. Holding the government accountable. That they follow the constitution. Which the protestors were most likely law abiding hard working citizens.

The other was against the law enforcement officers and the supposed racism. Screaming fuck the police and wishing people harm because of the color of their skin. Having antifa and people paying inciting the violence. Which the vast majority were spoon fed children and felons fueled by hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not comparing protest- I'm discussing the right to protest. We have a constitutional right to peacefully assemble, and it's not restricted to a particular set agenda or set of political beliefs.

The right for the people to assemble and protest police brutality is the same right that protected those who assembled and protested government overreach in Virginia and Michigan.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Kinda surprised it took them over a week. It is Ben and Jerry's...
    My brother, who's a Lt with Charlotte PD, once told me how anti-cop B&J is, but I never really looked into it.

Now they are promoting reparation payments along with their other drivel???

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    My brother, who's a Lt with Charlotte PD, once told me how anti-cop B&J is, but I never really looked into it.

Now they are promoting reparation payments along with their other drivel???

Wow
    They're basically a far-left PAC that self-finances by selling ice cream. I try not to get too heavily into judging companies on their politics and I don't keep an ideological purity test for my purchases... but some - and B&J is a solid example - are such insufferable assclowns about their political statements that it just becomes unpalatable. JM2C.

User Tag List