Page 156 of 194 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1937

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

It helps if you're singing Covid-bye-ya during the outing. It's like holding up a cross to Dracula.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I'd say less than 1% chance of that.

Because

1) No sincere leadership of protester movements.

2) America cannot maintain their interest in shit for longer than 14-days. Case in point - protests in Chicago are shrinking in size by the day, less than 500 people protesting and no riots today. Less than 1000 yesterday. By the time we get to Friday - no one will care any more.
    Well, I was wrong.

It's Saturday and we saw a few dozen protesters headed towards the downtown area when we went out for a drive. Nothing at all like we saw last weekend or earlier this week.

It's partly aided by the fact that Chicago is re-opening to a degree and people don't want to protest when they can eat and go to the parks. We drove through several poorer/working class neighborhoods - Not a single black or hispanic person was headed out to protest. They were all trying to get groceries, have a BBQ, or cash welfare/disability checks. All the protesters we saw were white middle class people.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/sister...reaking-video/

A teenage sister of the Iowa woman killed at a George Floyd protest recorded a heartbreaking video hours after hearing the news — screaming, “You’re so mad at the police, you guys killed my sister!”

“I hope y’all know what the f–k y’all did,” Jasmine Kelly, 19, raged on the Facebook live video filmed just over two hours after her 22-year-old sister Italia Marie Kelly was shot dead leaving a Davenport rally Sunday.

“My sister is gone because one of you, a protester, shot my sister. A protester, not the police!” she said of Italia, who was the eldest of five siblings.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I worked with some of the USSS counter snipers before. Good dudes who have to travel non-stop.

http://weartv.com/news/local/one-per...ola-protesters

ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WEAR) — Gulf Breeze Police Chief Rick Hawthorne tells Channel 3 a driver drove through protesters near Graffiti Bridge in Pensacola.

The protester then jumped on the hood of the vehicle, Pensacola police add.

The police chief says the driver continued to drive as the protester was on top of the vehicle’s hood.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I feel that. This is why my facebook is purely a PR tool for my extended family and a means to reach out to friends I've lost touch with. I do my best to not read what they write so I can stay blissfully ignorant of their own blissful ignorance.

This "defund the police" shit that is getting traffic on Facebook drives me insane.

"I have an idea... those guys, who we think aren't doing a good job? Let's give them even less money to do the same shitty underpaid job. That'll work, right?"
    Went from great COVID heroes to evil stormtroopers in the space of a day. Frankly that's bullshit.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/3-p...FP62CMDCVQJIU/

Three protesters are in jail Thursday after being arrested for trying to set police cars on fire with Molotov cocktails.
    They were denied bond in court Friday.

Police say the vandals tracked those officers down at their homes and tried to torch their cars. Both fires were put out quickly, leaving minor damage to the vehicles.

Ebuka Chike-Morah, 21, Alvin Joseph, 21, and Lakaila Mack, 20, all face multiple charges.
    Name:  694E68AB-63C4-47AD-AA53-580D9910B2FF.jpeg
Views: 253
Size:  54.3 KB
    #RESIST

#RESIST

User Tag List