Page 54 of 194 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Minneapolis PD Suspect Dies On Video While Handcuffed. FBI Investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Your one of the NPR types I was talking about

You need to calm down amigo. This ain't the Rush Limbaugh show.
    Last edited by Borderland; 05-30-2020 at 08:34 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Seattle PD AR 15 taken from vehicle and being fired by "protester"

Every arrest in Minn. was out of state License for last two nights.

Thanks to the Fuck who told me to read the Constitution BTW. Why don't you tell those "citizens".

Sorry 2 rifles one is still missing.
    At times Rob can get on some nerves. Sometimes we all can. Calling him a Fuck is rather poor form, when he has contributed far more to this forum than you. He may at times seem know it all, but everyone here knows that he means well and is genuine.

We're a bit above name calling. Act like it.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post

Thanks for correcting that I got that information from a third party

Chicago Mayor just announced a curfew effective in about half-hour. Mayor was shockingly strong in her language and resolve.

They've got paddy wagons out and the cops are rolling tear gas out and starting to disperse the crowds downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Chicago Mayor just announced a curfew effective in about half-hour. Mayor was shockingly strong in her language and resolve.

They've got paddy wagons out and the cops are rolling tear gas out and starting to disperse the crowds downtown.
    Have a restful sleep.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Your one of the NPR types I was talking about

It is often best to have things explained in comic book form.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I never said ALL of them were paid, or professional.. I also completely understand that people are ready and willing, what they don’t understand is, the next system that takes over will not tolerate any of their shit. They’ll just get mowed down. I believe there is a post in this thread where somebody stated someone offered somebody else $$$ to throw a rock at a window, if that’s true, then that’s a textbook definition of instigating, plain and simple.. Weimar Germany had a bit more reason to riot than someone getting killed by the cops.. When a million mark note was worth about as much as a S&H green stamp, then you have real problems... How many bills would it take to pay a $100 grocery bill?We’re headed that way..a few more massive stimulus bills, and we should be about there..
    Dear lord, shifting the goalposts on "instigators," much?

Yes, in any riot, many assholes see what shit they can get others to do.

That's a universe away from Soros, or lord knows who else, setting the country on fire. Or "NPR-types."

To those of us who have perceived the great lakes of gasoline covering this nation, this is no shock. If you thought everything was great, aside from the rabble-rousing left, this is probably unbelievable outside the lens of "outside agitation."

Of course, good identity leftists are going through some even more convoluted justifications on why this is totally righteous protest. White supremacy is the root of all bad things, at all times, for all non-whites..... tedious.

Let me re-interate a point I have made before:

IN A DEMOCRACY, THIS IS OUR FAULT. YOURS TRULY INCLUDED. PERHAPS IT IS TIME TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT. THE CONTINUED EXISTENCE OF THE REPUBLIC DEPENDS ON IT. REALITY DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN WHOSE FAULT THIS IS.

To our brave LEOs who are dealing with the mess we have created, may I offer an apology for our poor stewardship, and please keep yourself as safe as you can. This nation needs you desperately, because we have failed at creating a sustainable society.

Me, I'm wondering where my copy of I Will Fear no Evil is. Not for the main tale, but just to see Heinlein's vision of almost-gone America. Morbid, I know.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    At times Rob can get on some nerves. Sometimes we all can. Calling him a Fuck is rather poor form, when he has contributed far more to this forum than you. He may at times seem know it all, but everyone here knows that he means well and is genuine.

We're a bit above name calling. Act like it.

-Cory
    So in your opinion was my point of view so outrageous that the Constitution had to be invoked to protect the groups and people that I named?

I believe antifa and George Soros are trying to bring down America from within and are pure evil. I think the press is complicit in these activities.. I think any person who's of reasonable age and experience would understand the constitution protects people like this. However I believe the focus needs to be on the cause of the massive destruction done to our cities and the displacement of good hard-working business owners and people that results from it.

According to protesters in Seattle today the demonstration was overrun with antifa and other scoff laws that had a different agenda. As has been the case here during WTO meetings etc. And yes I understand Seattle encourages this to get their agenda through.

So I feel The blanket of the Constitution was secondary to my point pertaining to the cause of most of this chaos going on.

So I also feel that invoking the Constitution was intended to discredit and invalidate my beliefs.

I would have preferred interpretive dance but thank you!

My mistake - Deleted.

User Tag List