Thread: Optics Planet Presents: Z.E.R.O (Zombie Extermination, Research and Operations) Kit

Optics Planet Presents: Z.E.R.O (Zombie Extermination, Research and Operations) Kit

For four easy payments of $4,999 you can have a Z.E.R.O kit delivered to your door!

https://www.opticsplanet.com/zero-zombie-kit.html

Package Contents:

Z.E.R.O. (Zombie Extermination, Research and Operations) Kit by OpticsPlanet includes:

Weapon Accessories

Barska NVX100 3x Digital Night Vision Monocular
    FLIR Systems HM-224Pro First Mate Thermal Image Camera-240x180, FOV 24x18
    SureFire Benelli M1-M2 Dedicated 6V Shotgun Forend Flashlight
    Weaver KASPA-Z Tactical Zombie Scope 1.56-6x32mm Z-CIRT Reticle Black 849843
    Plano Moulding Zombie Ammo Can
    Champion Zombie Target 6-Pack, Attack
    Streamlight TLR-1 HP Long Range Rail Mounted Flashlight, Standard Switch w/ Rail Locating Keys for Glock Style,1913 Picatinny, S&W 99/TSW & Beretta 90two & Lithium Batteries, Box 69217
    Safariland 6305 ALS Tactical Holster w/ Quick Release Leg Harness - STX TAC Black, Right Hand, Hood Guard Sentry Protection 6305-7742-131-SH
    New, Steiner 10x50 Military Binoculars Laser Rangefinder
    Leupold Mark 4 20-60x80mm, Black Spotting Scope, TMR Reticle 110826
    Laser Devices DBAL-I2 Dual Beam Laser, Visible Green Laser
    Mako Group Fab Defense Handguard w/Rails For Remington Model 870 PR870
    Trijicon ACOG 6x48 Dual Ill Riflescope w/Mount, Green Chevron .308 Reticle
    Vero Vellini Premium Padded Leather Rifle Sling, Brown V17228
    Barska 4x30 IR Electro Sight with Green Laser & LED Flashlight
    EOTech EXPS2 Holographic Weapon Sight w/ QD Lever

Knives

KA-BAR Zombie Kharon Tanto Folder Knife
    SOG Bowie 2.0 Knife
    SOG Specialty Knives & Tools Kiku Straight-Edge Fixed Steel Blade Drop Point Knife, Linen Micarta Handle, Black TiNi Finish, Large, 5.6 in

Cases and Backpacks

Horn Hunter Full Curl System Pack
    OPMOD PRB Professional Range Bag w/ Pullout Bag and Brass Bag
    Camelbak BFM Hydration Pack - 100 oz/3.0L MultiCam 61763
    OPMOD ERC Limited Edition Extreme Rifle Case / Gun Bag for MSRs

Reloading and Gunsmithing Equipment

Otis Technology Zombie Gun Cleaning System FG-753-Z
    RCBS Pro-Melt Furnace, 240 V-ac Europe - 81200
    RCBS Pro 2000 Progressive Press - 88875
    Lyman Gen 5 Digital Powder System 115/230V 7750600

Tools

Pelican 0450 Mobile Tool Chest with Drawers
    SUREFIRE SF123A BULK BOX, 400 EA. 3 VOLT LITHIUM BATTERIES
    Goal Zero Boulder Solar Panel
    Leatherman MUT Black Multi Tool w/ Black Molle Sheath 850122
    Night Armor Tactical Pen w/FREE 1AA CREE Flashlight NA800CBO
    Battle Mug PMUG Polymer Edition
    Cammenga S.W.A.T.Black Tritium Lensatic Compass 166748
    Bobster Ram Digital Tactical Watch
    Streamlight E-Spot FireBox LED Lantern, Light Only w/ No Charger, Orange 45882

Protective Gear

Tactical Assault Gear Rampage Releasable Armor Carrier, Small/Medium, Ranger Green 812451
    BlackHawk S.T.R.I.K.E. Cutaway Plate Carrier Armor
    Oakley Turbine Sunglasses
    Stanley Large First Aid Kit RST-60001
    Blackhawk S.O.L.A.G. HD with Kevlar, Color - Black, Size - Medium, 8151MDBK
    ESS Profile TurboFan Military/Tactical Goggles - Black Frame, Clear & Smoke Gray Lenses
    Specter Gear M-2 Mk-3 Rapid Reload Chest Carrier for AK-47 Magazines - MultiCam 595 MULT

Laboratory Equipment

Qorpak Bottle Beakers, Medium Rounds, Wide Mouth, Qorpak 7550 With Pulp/Vinyl-Lined Black Phenolic Cap
    Labnet Labpette R Repeating Pipette P3000
    Samco Disposable Transfer Pipets, Fine Tip, Samco Scientific 234 Fine Tip, Large Bulb, Case
    LW Scientific Pipette Shaker 2500 RPM 6 Place
    Meiji Techno LED Binocular Turret Stereo Rechargeable Microscope
    Amazingly, in this $20,000 kit there is about $4,000 worth of stuff.

The reviews are golden - https://www.opticsplanet.com/reviews...ombie-kit.html

Fantastic for EDC
    by Big Rig, from CA, United States Written on June 6, 2019

Since Optics Planet came out with such a home-run product, I have had to buy several, one for each of my kids and one for myself and my wife. It seems every time there is a Zombie Apocalypse, we go rummaging around in the garage and basement for everything we need to take care of the Things that need taking care of, the Things at hand. So I thought to myself, why not get the package, money will be worthless after the balloon goes up and these kits are priced fairly in the post-Apocalyptic marketplace. Also, my neighbor buddy wanted one but he is so lame I figure he gets bit right away anyway, so no go. I went door-to-door with this product at my trailer park, but after 40 or 50 presentations I have had no luck selling them, but a lot of interest in my tie, which has Zombies on it. Oh, and I kind of reconnected with Tammy Lynn, (who had a cameo in the movie Ted).

Is it in stock now or will it be by the time my fourth payment clears?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Are we still doing the zombie thing?

Is it because it's not PC to kill any other shitbags?

WTF?
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Are we still doing the zombie thing?

Is it because it's not PC to kill any other shitbags?

WTF?
    Are you not still doing the zombie thing?

Total tangent: I love that fictional "zombies" have evolved, particularly in the realm of video games, from the basic Romero-esque reanimated corpses, to parasite infected, but still alive, organisms. In the game I'm playing right now (Far Cry 5), there are zombie-like individuals who are just whacked out on hallucinogenic plants and are effectively like meth-heads on a 3-month tweak. Which is by far the most realistic form of "zombie" I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Are you not still doing the zombie thing?

Total tangent: I love that fictional "zombies" have evolved, particularly in the realm of video games, from the basic Romero-esque reanimated corpses, to parasite infected, but still alive, organisms. In the game I'm playing right now (Far Cry 5), there are zombie-like individuals who are just whacked out on hallucinogenic plants and are effectively like meth-heads on a 3-month tweak. Which is by far the most realistic form of "zombie" I've ever seen.
    God will not let them take me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise_A View Post
    God will not let them take me.
    Meh. I wish the game writers had been a bit more creative with their character development, rather than just basically using David Koresh as their model. Also, the whole premise of the game is too far for me to believe. I mean, we're talking a fictional video game and a dude who has played all kinds of action adventure and survival horror games - I just don't buy this game. Like I'm supposed to believe in one county in Montana there are 25+ underground bunkers stocked for riding out the end of the world and that every single person is armed with a fully automatic weapon? Also, a single U.S. Marshal is sent to arrest a cult leader? And this cult somehow manages to block off shortwave/ham radio, the phone, and the internet, but not jam FM radio broadcasts or walkie talkies? And apparently, in the middle of a Montana summer, no one can drive out of this valley or fly their planes or helicopters out of it?

That just rolls into 'too much' deus ex machina for me to find the storyline anything but eyeroll inducing. But, that said, hunting grizzly bears and shooting radical cultists is fun...

It has exceeded your personal limit for the willful suspension of disbelief. Okay, I get that. Protip: you will roll your eyes more if you get to the end.

But I thought carving sins into people's skin before cutting the patch of skin off, and then staple-gunning and nailing your new sin-skin collection as a warning, was pretty good for cult design. Most mass-consumption movies can't do as well.

That said, FC5 < FC4 < FC3 < Crysis, even though the writing in Crysis was an abomination. And really, I haven't found anything that ticks the open-world shooter boxes quite as well as Far Cry, outside of maybe Arma 3 multiplayer with a good mission director. There are some solid multiplayer options that come close (Escape From Tarkov, maybe DayZ with friends), but nothing is quite as sure a bet as a Far Cry session.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Lol, the lab equipment is hilarious. I love that they include a shaker and a bunch of beakers. It's basically what a 6 year old would include if you asked them to make a "science kit."

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Lol, the lab equipment is hilarious. I love that they include a shaker and a bunch of beakers. It's basically what a 6 year old would include if you asked them to make a "science kit."
    I laughed at the one too.

User Tag List