Thread: Recommendation for a Ready-Made OWB Holster for a P320 Compact?

Site Supporter

Recommendation for a Ready-Made OWB Holster for a P320 Compact?

I just moved my son home with me after he ended a thoroughly unproductive relationship. He carried his P320 Compact occasionally, using that cheap holster that SIG supplies, and it sticks out like a sore thumb. I'm looking for a concealable, good quality off-the-shelf Kydex or leather OWB for him to use while figuring out what he wants for long term use. "Off the shelf" means it's in stock somewhere and it can be here in a week or so. I'm not interested in a generic "fits lotsa guns" holster. What's out there that works well with a P320 Compact?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I just moved my son home with me after he ended a thoroughly unproductive relationship. He carried his P320 Compact occasionally, using that cheap holster that SIG supplies, and it sticks out like a sore thumb. I'm looking for a concealable, good quality off-the-shelf Kydex or leather OWB for him to use while figuring out what he wants for long term use. "Off the shelf" means it's in stock somewhere and it can be here in a week or so. I'm not interested in a generic "fits lotsa guns" holster. What's out there that works well with a P320 Compact?
    Raven Perun. $39.99 and in stock.

https://rcsgear.com/perun-owb-holste...c-and-x-carry/

Another vote for the Perun. Mine works well, price is right:

https://www.amazon.com/Raven-Conceal...0455687&sr=8-2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big fan of the Perun as well.
    www.hero911.org
    Hero911 when seconds save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    +1000. Perun is inexpensive, ambidextrous, has six mounting options with the supplied hard loops and adjustable retention. It offers good concealment for me under an untucked T shirt or polo.

Site Supporter
    Thanks, all! Got one coming from Brownell's, ordered it via the P-F link.

Not that it's needed, but another +1 for the Perun.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I have and have had a number of RCS Perun holsters. The one for the P320 compact was the only one where I found the sweat guard to be completely obnoxious. I don't have it anymore, but I am thinking it had an extra channel formed in it for the thumb safety models. The tip of it poked into my side.

A quick trip to the band saw took care of that.

The Perun's bilateral body shields look weird, but they work well and they actually serve to reinforce a more-careful re-holstering technique; I wasn't expecting to, but I very much like them.

User Tag List