Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On the need for buyer/seller feedback

On the need for buyer/seller feedback

It is great to have a thread like this, but I have found some to get cumbersome as more and more posts are added and you need to scroll through a long list looking for a seller or buyer's name to be listed.

On www.AccurateShooter.com there is a TRADE HISTORY attached to every user name so it is very easy to click on a users trade history and see all the input prior to doing a deal with that member.

Bob

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rkittine View Post
    It is great to have a thread like this, but I have found some to get cumbersome as more and more posts are added and you need to scroll through a long list looking for a seller or buyer's name to be listed.

On www.AccurateShooter.com there is a TRADE HISTORY attached to every user name so it is very easy to click on a users trade history and see all the input prior to doing a deal with that member.

Bob
    This thread is a week shy of 2 years old and is at 5 pages. I suspect we'll be fine.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I guess that could mean that there are not a lot of good buyer / sellers here, there aren't many things bought or sold or people aren't bothering

In any case many sites do not have anything. So this is a great addition.

Bob

I guess that could mean that there are not a lot of good buyer / sellers here, there aren't many things bought or sold or people aren't bothering

In any case many sites do not have anything. So this is a great addition.

Bob
    Au contraire, we have a lot of great people here which is why we don't have the issues found on many other sites.

On bladeforums.com, where I've modded for over 20 years, they have trade reputation info below one's avatar. And while most folks are completely aboveboard, in a community that large there are bound to be some miscreants.

It's a rare thing to hear a negative word around these parts, and it's got a very personal culture...as opposed to one driven by automation.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I went ahead and made this it's own thread.

PF is a smaller site, mostly by design, and you have to be a paid site supporter to list things for sale. Because of that we have a much lower "trade volume" then big sites and you're more likely to be dealing with a known person vs a stranger. As such, a trader feedback system is probably overkill, even if the software here would support it. Which I don't know if it will or not.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I hope no one thought that I was being negative. I think that having some kind of seller / buyer rating is great.

Bob

I hope no one thought that I was being negative. I think that having some kind of seller / buyer rating is great.

Bob
    We got your point, thanks. Try being here more than a day or two, and maybe you'll see what we're saying about the community.
    #RESIST

Bob
    If www.accurateshooter.com is Manhattan, www.pistol-forum.com is Mayberry.

Site Supporter
    I don’t know many forums but I think few to none have a section called Karma that is just folks giving stuff to each other.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 05-24-2020 at 09:21 PM.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Doesn’t really work unless everybody does it.

On another (non-gun) forum I was on, they had a B/S/T Karma count, but I only got tagged for about 1/3 of my deals. That was a common complaint, that nobody used it as intended.

It was still all 100% positive, but only showed a fraction of my dealings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List