Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kalashnikov SP1 pistol

Kalashnikov SP1 pistol

SP1 pistol is the competition version of Lebedev pistol. It’s operating mechanism is identical to MPL pistol as well as cartridge 9x19 mm. The 16 round double-column single-feed magazine has indicator windows. SP1’s handle has cutouts for easier magazine removal. Front and rear sights are interchangeable with Glock pistols. The pistol has Picatinny accessory rail for weapon lights, ergonomic pistol grip. Safety, slide stop, and magazine release are ambidextrous. It’s slide features a red dot mount plate. The frame is checkered to improve grip traction. SP1 is designed for practical shooting competition in production and production optics divisions.

интересно.

Looks a little large to only have a 16 round mag. It’s at least G17 sized based on how the slide extends past the TLR7 and how the frame extends past the shooter’s hand.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I actually think it looks interesting. Looks like the love child of a three way between Glock, Walther, and Steyr. Make a compact (G19) sized version that holds 15 rounds or so, and I'd give it a whirl...

That actually looks well thought out and it’s a nice looking pistol.
    #RESIST

I'm interested but I have not seen any Kalashnikov brand products at all...at least here in the Phoenix area.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    I'm interested but I have not seen any Kalashnikov brand products at all...at least here in the Phoenix area.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Because Obama banned them from importation years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MrInox View Post
    #ThanksObama
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Looks a little large to only have a 16 round mag. It’s at least G17 sized based on how the slide extends past the TLR7 and how the frame extends past the shooter’s hand.
    Exactly what I was thinking. I'm also concerned about the safety lever. Why is it so small? I want to have my thumb on top of the safety lever while I'm gripping the gun. Aside from those two things I dig it. I kinda like the look and it seems like a well thought out pistol.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by MrInox View Post
    I meant Kalashnikov USA, but I guest that doesn't matter either since the USA aren't making them state side either. They are making this though:

User Tag List