Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RFI: Connecticut gun stores

I'll second the Delta Arsenel in Wallingford. Large revolver and used inventory. They had a G17.3 w/ a RMR for $750.
    Nice people. No experience with the range.

I have also purchased a number of items from Newington all without any issues.

Bob

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I think Blue Trail is mostly a range, they may have a pro shop. Their range fees are expensive but I believe they have one of the longer rifle ranges in CT.

Never tried HGC. I shot IDPA in Simsbury at Metacon, that was a fun group (even if IDPA is kind of stupid). I used to use the state shooting range that was in the woods, somewhere about 30-45min from Storrs. There' also an OK range in Danbury or Darien that is quasi state run too and not bad (for an east coast shooting range).
    Blue Trail sells guns. They also closed their longer range ages ago, their maximum range is now 100 yards. I took a couple of shirttail nephews there around 2008 and the 200 yard range was closed.

High Rock is also 100 yards, but I don't know if they're open this year (for obvious reasons).
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List