Thread: Beretta px4 storm compact: Dpm mechanical recoil reduction system?

Beretta px4 storm compact: Dpm mechanical recoil reduction system?

What do you guys think about the DPM recoil system for an already soft-shooting PX4 Storm Compact? I've never had one in any gun. I know the plastic is fine, but I was just curious if anyone has used these in their PX4 Storms.
    “There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance – that principle is contempt prior to investigation.” – Herbert Spencer

Vending Machine Operator
    I am unfamiliar with this aftermarket product, but the PX4 in 9mm would probably be on my all-time top 5 list of "guns that have absolutely no need for less recoil"

Even the .40 models shoot like kitten kisses.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

I don't have the DPM system myself, but I do have something similar on my Px4CC because I liked the idea of a tiny bit more weight up front under the barrel:
    https://ssguiderods.com/shop/beretta...-rod-assembly/
    I'm definitely not experienced enough to be able to tell if there's any recoil reduction, but I do know that racking is a lot smoother, and it's also much easier to clean and lubricate, thanks to the stainless rod. I only wish these were made in tungsten!

User Tag List