Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Off duty Nashville cop shot while walking his dog

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Oh, that’s right - I’d almost forgotten that this thread was about shower guns.
    Until we start talking about shower beers. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    Until we start talking about shower beers. . .
    Definitely something classy like PBR

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Definitely something classy like PBR
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I'd feel a little silly in the shower...
    If you have one of those Seal-a-meal Vacuum sealers you could set up a dedicated shower gun and just leave it hung up in there...

ETA: Shower gun thread? I don't know if I want to go look that one up or not!

Seriously though, it always amazes me the cops around here that don't carry off duty. There are a number of the Sheriffs (not deputies, but the actual sheriff himself) that do not carry at all while working. Not even an ankle gun. A few just carry an NAA Mini / LCP / Keltec as a pocket gun. Same thing with the guys you see going around all day long with a uniform polo, 5.11 pants and a glock 26/42/43 on their belt in a Blackhawk holster and nothing else; no spare mag, OC, etc.
    Last edited by revolvergeek; 05-28-2020 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by revolvergeek View Post
    Seriously though, it always amazes me the cops around here that don't carry off duty. There are a number of the Sheriffs (not deputies, but the actual sheriff himself) that do not carry at all while working. Not even an ankle gun. A few just carry an NAA Mini / LCP / Keltec as a pocket gun. Same thing with the guys you see going around all day long with a uniform polo, 5.11 pants and a glock 26/42/43 on their belt in a Blackhawk holster and nothing else; no spare mag, OC, etc.
    In Florida, the county sherriff is a politician, that may or may not be a certified LEO. If he's not, he can't carry on the job. (my understanding)

Quote Originally Posted by revolvergeek View Post
    If you have one of those Seal-a-meal Vacuum sealers you could set up a dedicated shower gun and just leave it hung up in there...

ETA: Shower gun thread? I don't know if I want to go look that one up or not!

The law enforcement profession has a lot of people in uniform. They're not all cops.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    The law enforcement profession has a lot of people in uniform. They're not all cops.
    Reminds me of an exchange I had with a prostitute who didn't believe the vice guy was a real cop.

"Is he a real cop?"
    "...he is a sworn law enforcement officer."
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Oh yes sir, I do understand. I work for our state sheriffs’ association and work with both commissioned criminal side employees and noncommissioned civil side employees.

User Tag List