Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Memorial Day sales and deals

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    Primary Arms has Geissele bcg's for $109.99.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    Looks like Primary Arms has a deal on Gisselle BCGs going. I assume their carriers are quality like their other parts
    Those are not Geiselle bolts, they're Geiselle sourced bolts. LINK

Sourced from a Tier 1 supplier of the M4A1 carbine, this 5.56mm complete bolt carrier group is manufactured to the stringiest of military standards. Being off the same production line as bolt carrier groups found in carbines throughout the entire Department of Defense, these components are both high quality and highly reliable. The bolt carrier is manufactured out of 8620 steel with a chrome lined gas key and bolt recess in accordance with MIL-spec standards, and the bolts are produced out of Carpenter 158 also in accordance with MIL-spec standards. The gas keys are all properly torqued and staked, again in accordance with MIL-spec standards. All bolts have been high pressure tested (HPT) and mag particle inspected (MPI), exceeding the MIL-spec standard. Geissele also utilizes the latest revision extractor spring, O-ring and insert, which maximizes the reliability of the bolt carrier group. This ensures positive ignition and extraction of all types of ammunition, including military surplus ammunition known to have hardened primers.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

SLIP2000 25% off with MDAY code

http://www.slip2000.com

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That Glock 44 is tempting...but I just bought a 26 last week...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    That Glock 44 is tempting...but I just bought a 26 last week...
    I see them pretty consistently for $359 and grabagun had them for 349 the other day...
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I see them pretty consistently for $359 and grabagun had them for 349 the other day...
    Thanks, Josh. I'm not prepared to jump after putting about $700+ into the new G26 and extras. Appreciate it though.

Maybe sometime down the road. They can also be had as "Blue Label" but not much price difference.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

Maybe sometime down the road. They can also be had as "Blue Label" but not much price difference.
    Can they be now? When they first came out I stopped in one of our local blue label dealers and was told it wasn't.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Can they be now? When they first came out I stopped in one of our local blue label dealers and was told it wasn't.
    I'm pretty certain I saw it among the blue label listings on GT Distributors (which doesn't cover my state) but it was only ten bucks less than Brownells and I didn't check if either is shipping for free.

You can buy me one if you're feeling particularly generous today. Or, the starlings will thank you for putting off the purchase.

https://www.gtdist.com/products/guns...-military.html

The G26.5 is definitely sold as a blue label product because I bought one last fall with my GSSF coupon, $425 plus tax.

I suspect blue label dealers have a hard time getting them or keeping them in stock, I had to shop a bit to find one.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    The G26.5 is definitely sold as a blue label product because I bought one last fall with my GSSF coupon, $425 plus tax.

I suspect blue label dealers have a hard time getting them or keeping them in stock, I had to shop a bit to find one.
    I think you misunderstood. We were referring to whether the 44 was available under the Blue Label program.

The Blue Label price on the 26.5 I purchased through the distributor, (not sub-distributor), was $398 (for the version with the standard sights).

When I said I had $700+ into the gun and accessories, I was including night sights, taxes, shipping to my FFL, a couple new OEM 12 round mags, SCD and a MGW sight pusher.

User Tag List