Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firearms Industry News Interviews

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire View Post
    I love money.

But I have a rule about not inviting people into my life who have weird grudges against me so
    This sounds like one of those rare instances where the public interest might outweight any personal reasons (not to do a thing).

Speaking for myself, having been disappointed by your performance and your attitude in the past drama, I'd view such an event as an opportunity for you to make amends while benefiting everyone involved.

New episode dropped yesterday, and I'm on with our own @estern from Beretta USA. We talk about the 92X series, the APX, and sweet sweet shotguns

Student
    Thanks for the Beretta talk, guys. Interesting comparison of the APX line to Canik.

I also like the full size grip with compact slide idea -- my first and only Glocks are G45s and I regret ending up with the LTT compacts instead of the Centurions -- but given JMCK's holster design, I could/should probably have stuck with full size across the board, especially since I didn't notice much of a difference in concealment coming from a full size 92 when I first got back into Berettas.

Alright, this one isn't an interview, but it is relevant content. I went in and did a bunch of fun historical research on the history of point shooting, the techniques, etc, and then in a very short form, compared them to modern aiming techniques. I actually have enough material I could make an entire second video talking about the absolutely WILD history of point shooting as a "technique," but I doubt that would be as interesting.

aaaand today we have a short video: optimizing your EDC! For most of you, this is all no brainer stuff. I plan on getting some more interviews done soon, but the schedule has been hectic as fuck, I have a literal pile of guns I need to work on/review on my desk

Back to interviews this week, and I've got my friend Steph back. In addition to everything else, Steph is a National Guard soldier with the MN Guard, who deployed in response to the recent civil unrest and wrote a pretty good article about it on Gat Daily.

New shortform episode this week: a lot of people are encountering bare shelves in gun stores and they have no idea why. Here's a simple explanation in the video

This is another short form episode that I did taking a deep dive look into the current ammunition shortage. For this episode I interviewed the VP of sales from magtech as well as had numerous conversations with other industry insiders from retail up to manufacturing.

User Tag List